Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Pics of dash kits?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 06:38 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol..I just noticed you have leather in your Blazer. If you end up selling it part it out. I'll take dibs on those seats

Old 02-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
My concern would have been around the curvature of the dash bezel. But then again, I was forgetting you have a 95 Blazer which has a totally different interior then mine. Yours is more square and flat Craig. If you do get it make sure to post pics. I'm curious to see the results.
When it comes to curves a little heat does the trick. Tho with these kits they only cover the face of the dash pieces and mainly flat areas, so theres really no complex curves to deal with.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:46 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
lol..I just noticed you have leather in your Blazer. If you end up selling it part it out. I'll take dibs on those seats
nun4u

Don't worry if I ever do I'll let you have 'em

Old 02-08-2010, 09:12 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
When it comes to curves a little heat does the trick. Tho with these kits they only cover the face of the dash pieces and mainly flat areas, so theres really no complex curves to deal with.

Craig... I don't think that vinyl will cover all of the red dash parts from what Luis stated here.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:34 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Hmmm so it would just cover the flat edges? Well that puts a dent on things

Old 02-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

I havent done a blazer yet. But the kits I have done outline the face of the dash. If you look at the pic of what is included. You can see it outlines the vents and dash face, but covers the glove box door.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 AM
BF Veteran

Ugly! Lol, and #2 and #3 don't look like they would fit the blazer. Maybe I should go with red to do the doors and stuff and keep my dash, tho carbon would look hot to