Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish we would get that much snow here . This winter has been a let down.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:55 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

we have about that much snow still accumulated on the ground where i'm at. Least i think i got my 4x4 issue traced down so i can put that puppy on and climb a snowbank or 2. think my tires are too shatty for this kinda challenge tho

Old 01-29-2011, 02:24 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

i felt bad for smoking the tires last night rocking out of the snowbank, got down to the pavement and smelt the tires burning a bit......wet snow yesterday, -20 today everything froze up underneath and handled/ran like **** today. driveshaft coated in snow, ice on the pulleys, i swear i could see the hood vibrating......pulled it inside work to let it defrost/melt, so far ive filled 2 mop buckets of water from it

hoping to get out tonight and play around in the floodway!

Old 01-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Beginning Member
nortonii is on a distinguished road

jusy kicken @ home

Attached Thumbnails Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-snow-008.jpg  
Old 01-29-2011, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Default Streblo & I out in the Blazers

So tonight we finally got out for some urban wheeling. 1st "road" lol he went in 1st & I hung back just incase... sure enough that 4' snow drift/bank was a bit much & he got hung up GOOD! So we hooked up the recovery strap & tried to get him out while I was taking a vid, difficult to do at the same time. His gratitude for pulling him out, he runs into me! lol
Only miner bumps to my fog lights on the grille guard but his tire carrier may be bent a little.
Here's a vid of that & him showing off doing another 360 down the road.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2H6asV_e8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIZay..._order&list=UL

Our trucks side by each & what I got stuck in. Turns out there's a drainage ditch under that snow. (we dug it out a bit before pulling)

Attached Thumbnails Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-dscn0178-rs.jpg   Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-dscn0175-rs.jpg  

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-29-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:34 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Nice! That looks fun as ****! As if he backed into you lol. Glad theres nothing major to repair!

Old 01-29-2011, 10:45 PM
BF Veteran

lol, just miscommunication. He was out far enough or so I thought. We'll take care of it sometime, we both feel bad the others ride got a witto booboo. It was a blast but freaking cold!!! -20C & a windchill that was obnoxious! I can't wait till my ride is tuned this week & running at full potential. (fingers & toes crossed)

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-29-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:57 PM

AHAHA i love your commentary..and in my defence......i thought we were going all the way out of that street and i made the mistake of checking my rear view mirror (in which i couldnt see your lights in)...my bad......heart stopped a bit when that happened....checked out the tire quickly tonight bumpers still in contact cant see any visible damage, will have to inspect closer in the light tomorrow........heres my pics of the night

Attached Thumbnails Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-img_3209.jpg   Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-img_3210.jpg   Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM-img_3211.jpg  

Last edited by streblo; 01-29-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: add pics
Old 01-29-2011, 11:01 PM
BF Veteran

I couldn't make it TOO easy for ya lol. But yeah miscommunication I suppose, next time I'll bring the 2 way radios!
& yeah mine did too... OMFG MY NEW PIAA'S!!!! lol I thought it was just the tire, maybe a bit of the rim under the cover that impacted.
& you leaving me at the lights because CB isn't tuned yet... omg lol It's running but not all there - much like it's owner I suppose. (better for me to say that 1st than someone else like Chris lol)

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-29-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:06 PM

my thought was.**** HIS FRONT END (as i forgot you had a brush gaurd)...heard a rattle on the way home, will have to do some inspections tommorrow, either tire carrier area or the box on the roof might have shifted a bit in the jerkyness getting yanked out of there.......if it wasnt so cold i wouldve suggested you take a run at that road.!!!! ah well good times,,,,theres always next time.

Quick Reply: Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM