Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Calling All Lifted Trucks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

Okay here we go:

Old 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Beginning Member
ldzisme is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^ you fit that with just a 2 inch body lift. How big are the wheels and what kind of tires are those?

Old 03-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

The rims are 15s - but the backspacing is 3.75 and I also have 1 inch adapters on them.

The tires are 31 x 10.5 bajas mts ... which are firestones.

Yea, they fit OK but they do rub. Even after a good amount of cutting.

Old 03-11-2009, 05:16 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

My Blazer can be seen in my sig. There are more pics in my photo gallery.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
jsleeper81 is on a distinguished road

Hey there guys,
I'm new here but have been reading on this forum for a while now and became interested to become a member I am a member with club integra and team integra and they have been helpful for my build up on my integra I also own a 2002 Blazer Ls 4dr 2wd used as a family vehicle.
me and my wife was going to lower it but we live out here in the country and one day my wife got the back wheel dug in almost to the bumper and I decided we have two imports lowered and one Vw for drag and thought we need a taller vehicle.
I know it's not 4x4 that's okey since I put 31's on it have not got it stuck yet and have taken it out to the mud plenty of course not so deep it comes up to the headlight I wish.
any ways I will post some pics tomorrow it is all factory stock I bought it two years ago and did not want to do anthing to it till now I just payed it of 2 days ago.
I am looking at a 6" super lift and 2" bL I already have 31's on factory 15" rims and my question is I keep hearing that you will rub the fenders and other stuff with these but when I installed mine I have had no problems with rubbing and I live on off roads and the truck is driven hard on jumpy roads now the only time it rubs is when you turn the wheel all the way to one side the front lower corner hits the sway bar other than that no bottom out on tire to fender so far is this common I know the truck does not have any lift what so ever we are second owners and the first owner was an older couple that did nothing to it except drive it.
sorry about the long post just wanted to let everone know what I had first and tomorrow I'll get some pics and post them for all to see

Old 03-11-2009, 11:58 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

I was not aware of a 6" lift for a 2wd blazer. You may wanna look into lift spindles for the front and a spring over in the rear.

Old 03-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Beginning Member
jeepster82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got alittle 10inch lift with 36's http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...r82/blazer.jpg

Old 03-17-2009, 10:46 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

looks pretty sick...did you just piece the 3" BL together?

Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 AM
t01blaze is an unknown quantity at this point

6" SL
235/75r15
1.25" wheel spacers on rear
z28 wheels

Attached Thumbnails  Calling All Lifted Trucks!-blazer2.jpg    Calling All Lifted Trucks!-blazer3.jpg  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

Not much of a change but some new and slightly bigger BFG's - 31/10.5/15
And just to help out with others looking to get larger tires then 235/75/15 - I have a 2" PA Body Lift, 2" Lift shackles in the rear and approx. 1" T-bar crank in the front and they tires rub very slightly on full lock while parking and such. This is on a stock wheel with aftermarkets I would imagine you would be trimming fenders then you would be okay. I have the heavy duty Power Performance suspension kit as well as some new bushings all around coming so I may or may not crank the T-bars a smudge more. Dirty pics are a promise when the ground thaws a little more

Quick Reply: Calling All Lifted Trucks!