Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

East Coast SNOW • Feb. 5, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazerGuy2001
Hell yea! i love it out there!
gotta bunch of buddies and i plannin a trip sometime in the summer, haven't got a for sure date were gonna go. you game for a road trip?

Old 02-06-2010, 09:08 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
gotta bunch of buddies and i plannin a trip sometime in the summer, haven't got a for sure date were gonna go. you game for a road trip?
ha well id love to go but id have to get one of my parents or relatives to go also considering im only sixteen, but otherwise im game..i haven't had my blaZeR2 out there ever and would love to see how it would do

Old 02-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Banned

ha well id love to go but id have to get one of my parents or relatives to go also considering im only sixteen, but otherwise im game..i haven't had my blaZeR2 out there ever and would love to see how it would do
im only 17, i know you gotta sign a waiver but if your 16 you can drive the dune buggies so i'd assume if you brought you're own truck you could do the same thing, or is it a parental worry,cause i've already gone through that once with my dad worry im gonna kill someone up there. parents they worry to much.....

Old 02-06-2010, 09:18 PM

im only 17, i know you gotta sign a waiver but if your 16 you can drive the dune buggies so i'd assume if you brought you're own truck you could do the same thing, or is it a parental worry,cause i've already gone through that once with my dad worry im gonna kill someone up there. parents they worry to much.....
ha well ive never even asked my parents about something like that...is it just a one day trip kinda deal?

Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Stop pooping on my thread, please. Feel free to start your own to discuss future meets, etc.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM

sorry TBB, i was wondering how long it would take until you said something

Old 02-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Stop pooping on my thread, please. Feel free to start your own to discuss future meets, etc.
sorry man, got off topic, didn't mean to jack your stuff.

ha well ive never even asked my parents about something like that...is it just a one day trip kinda deal?
it would be a weekend so probably a 3 day thing, just pm me if you're up for it or let me know if you want to plan something out.

Last edited by swartlkk; 02-06-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Combining Consecutive Posts - Please use the EDIT function to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. Consecutive Posting is prohibited by the rules of the forum.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

sorry man, got off topic, didn't mean to jack your stuff.

it would be a weekend so probably a 3 day thing, just pm me if you're up for it or let me know if you want to plan something out.
Wow... So, you didn't mean to hijack the thread, but feel perfectly comfortable continuing the discussion. Why even bother saying you're sorry?

TBB, Send some of that snow up here!!

Old 02-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Wow... So, you didn't mean to hijack the thread, but feel perfectly comfortable continuing the discussion. Why even bother saying you're sorry?

had to get that last line in there

i got it switched so we're cool

Old 02-06-2010, 10:04 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swartlkk
I don't think UPS has refrigerated trucks...

We're supposed to get more on Tuesday but I don't think it's set to travel too far north.

Quick Reply: East Coast SNOW • Feb. 5, 2010