Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

East Coast SNOW • Feb. 5, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 09:52 AM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Michigan is finally supposed to get about 10"!!!!!!! My chem teacher is garunteeing us a snowday but idk if I should believe her lol but atleast I will be able to get out and have some ffun

Old 02-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

maryland is getting another 15-20 on top of the already 30 inches.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazerGuy2001
Michigan is finally supposed to get about 10"!!!!!!! My chem teacher is garunteeing us a snowday but idk if I should believe her lol but atleast I will be able to get out and have some ffun

im sure hoping for one, be nice, haven't had that much snow in a long time.

Old 02-08-2010, 10:27 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by swartlkk
TBB, Send some of that snow up here!!

X2!

we've had squat up here either. they're calling for snow the rest of the week (yeah right). so i leave about 10 minutes early so i can clear off my truck, and all that came down was a thick dusting. where was the 10 cm they said we were gonna get, hell i can see green grass on my lawn in a couple of spots!

i live in Canada, i demand snow in the Winter!

ok, i'm done. i'm just sick of looking @ all the sand on the roads around my house, and the dirty ice everywhere.

Old 02-09-2010, 06:59 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Skool I feel your pain. We haven't had much snow here either. I'm very dissapointed too. I figured since I live in the Northeast we would get lots of snow but no it's been pitiful. I want a refund if it's not going to snow.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

We are suppose to get 9-12" of snow late tonight and throughout tomorrow. We shall see.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:10 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I finally got to see these pics last night at home. And WOW...thats a decent amount of snow. we haven't had anything remotely close to that this year. Come to think of it it's been a really calm winter (knock on wood) with not a whole lot of snowfall. I don't have any problem with that though...you guys can keep all of it lol. I'm happy with no snow. I don't get how someone could enjoy having that much snow? What's good about it? It's cold...you have to shovel. I guess it is fun to drive in though...lol

Old 02-09-2010, 12:28 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I'm deff going to get some pictures of the snow tomorrow since i was out working the last time it snowed and didn't have a chance to get my camera

Old 02-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Well my company already predicted doom and gloom tomorrow so we are offically closed. I'm actually shocked since we never close.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:19 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Close a day in advance!? wow...I gotta come work for this company lol.

Quick Reply: East Coast SNOW • Feb. 5, 2010