Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

The Garage

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:47 PM
ceanern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Garage

Well Since I liked seeing the post of MY fleet by Jared I figured I would post up my fleet of vehicles. I keep getting hollared at for em.

First of is my Custom car I have been working on since it was paid for first. Just about complete finally. Still needs paint.

Next is my first vehicle

It is in really rough shape. I would still be driving it if it hadn't been for the frame snapping behind the cab. Then I had some cousins decide to beat on it cause they were pissed I was off having fun at our cabin. This truck was fun. It had the 300 straight 6, with the 4spd granny transmission in it. I plan on yanking the tranny and motor out and rebuilding the next vehicle with it or making an off road buggy.

Next is the other Ford. I got this one given to me cause the guy wanted it gone. Frame is in good shape. Which might become the donor frame for the buggy if I don't just fix it up and leave it as a truck It needs a new floor put in it and some seats. not sure if I want to use my Corbeau racing seats or throw a bench seat back in it. It has the 302 5.0 with a 4 spd bolted up to it. The transmission has a leak and I'm not sure if it needs a clutch or if there is gears chewed up in it.

And everyone has seen the pics of the blazer.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:15 AM
flowmasta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: The Garage

well the cavalier is hot....u just need some sick paint job to set it off...maybe some graphics down the side as your little speed demon gas saver....then again idk if ud be able to baby that car haha....the trucks have potential....would u make another mud buggy like you did your blazer

Old 08-10-2006, 12:25 AM
ceanern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: The Garage

There is a guy down the road from that made a buggy. I'm thinking of making it sorta like a crawler. of course it won't be Road legal. So i will have to trailer it. WOuld be like the blazer. cept I'm thinking having it more open. Not sure if you watch xtreme4x4 on spike. but they built a toyota on there and I wouldn't mind doing something like that to my truck.