Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Homemade vertical gun rack

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 07:46 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

I like that m4 =P

Old 03-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Beginning Member
minigunner1980 is on a distinguished road

I have a lot more when I get a chance I will throw some more pics up

Old 03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Lost all mine in a tragic boating accident.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Old 03-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Starting Member
99LS4x4ryanlw is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
I like that m4 =P
I'll second that lol maybe I should go for a 12 ga shotgun on an AK platform? what do ya think? lol

Old 03-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Beginning Member

Well the saga 12 ga are junk that y companies like red jacket tear them down and redo them if you want a ak go Russian or if you want to spend the money ploytec or norrinco ak's are goo I less you want a real full auto the. Your look at like 20 k plus the tax stamp

Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by minigunner1980
Well the saga 12 ga are junk that y companies like red jacket tear them down and redo them if you want a ak go Russian or if you want to spend the money ploytec or norrinco ak's are goo I less you want a real full auto the. Your look at like 20 k plus the tax stamp
Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure if I want anything like an AK or not...the style isn't my first choice, but I think they grow on me the more I am around them...only time will tell and for a good price all I could say is "why not?" haha

Old 03-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Beginning Member

well if you like some thing a little more sleak i have to say bushmaster ar15 are the top in my opp and i also have a armalite ar-10 witch is really fun there nothing like .308 rounds in rappid fire but i guess it is all in what you like and the fit of the firearm to the shooter

Old 04-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Beginning Member
CrazedCountryCav is on a distinguished road

Nice craftsmenship, Hoping to build one here with in the next year. I keep all my guns at my parents house in the firesafe. Wish I had pictures for you guys. My line up so far is 2 remington 742 woodsmaster's, Remngton 552 Speedmaster, Marlin 25mn .22 Win Mag. Remington 870 express Youth 20g, Stoeger Uplander SxS 28g, Century Arms SxS coach 20g, Taurus PT22 (great plinker but never wants to feed right), DPMS AP4 5.56, and my newest edition that I just put an order in for yesterday is a DPMS SASS .308. Its always nice living within 15 min from the DPMS Warehouse/Factory and being deployed with there lead gunsmith. My wife hates guns so that is part of the reason they are at my parents but she is always fine with them in my trucks. 95% of the time I have atleast 4 of them in my pickup.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by CrazedCountryCav
Nice craftsmenship, Hoping to build one here with in the next year. I keep all my guns at my parents house in the firesafe. Wish I had pictures for you guys. My line up so far is 2 remington 742 woodsmaster's, Remngton 552 Speedmaster, Marlin 25mn .22 Win Mag. Remington 870 express Youth 20g, Stoeger Uplander SxS 28g, Century Arms SxS coach 20g, Taurus PT22 (great plinker but never wants to feed right), DPMS AP4 5.56, and my newest edition that I just put an order in for yesterday is a DPMS SASS .308. Its always nice living within 15 min from the DPMS Warehouse/Factory and being deployed with there lead gunsmith. My wife hates guns so that is part of the reason they are at my parents but she is always fine with them in my trucks. 95% of the time I have atleast 4 of them in my pickup.
Very nice! Would love that coach SxS except for being a 20 ga. I think that may be next in line if I can find one at a show for a decent price. The one I have has 32" barrels, so I just want something to contrast to it. Having a variety of things is always a good thing

Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Beginning Member
CrazedCountryCav is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 99LS4x4ryanlw
Very nice! Would love that coach SxS except for being a 20 ga. I think that may be next in line if I can find one at a show for a decent price. The one I have has 32" barrels, so I just want something to contrast to it. Having a variety of things is always a good thing
The Century SxS are cheap coach guns. External hammers andyou can only shoot lead out of it. I would recommend a Stoeger Coach SxS. I havent made up my mind on my next gun, Its either an Old SxS or a pistol of somesort. Its very nice having variety, I can never decide what to bring with anduse when I go out grouse hunting, thats the only downside to have variety.

Quick Reply: Homemade vertical gun rack