Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

I was the only one that saw a parking spot...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I was the only one that saw a parking spot...

Yeah I was at Olive Garden and there was a parking spot by the front door. Only it was covered line to line with snow from the plow. But I was in my blazer and I had an idea since no one else wanted to do it.

I watched 2-3 fullsize trucks look at it and drive on so I took it. They looked at me like I was crazy, I thought they were for not taking it. Yeah I was sittin a little sideways, (almost fall out the truck sideways) but why not? heh heh... I LOVE when it snows!!

The lifted Tahoe was in another lot, so I drove over and got a pic. Looked good, simple done right. Almost looked like NJ4x4 (Dave) blazer's bigger brother .

Attached Thumbnails I was the only one that saw a parking spot...-iphone-pics-001.jpg   I was the only one that saw a parking spot...-iphone-pics-008.jpg   I was the only one that saw a parking spot...-iphone-pics-006.jpg  
Old 02-19-2010, 05:49 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Damn fine Tahoe, but AWESOME parking

that is too damn funny

Old 02-22-2010, 12:24 PM

Not many people really lift suv's in this area so it really stood out. I always see alot of lifted trucks double parking so no one parks next to them. Or parking WAY in the back so no one gets near them. So I thought I'd do something diffrent. You can see tire tracks in the snow so I might have not been the first. But what the hell... heh heh

Old 02-22-2010, 12:34 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

parking WIN!!!! and thats a big ole HOE!

Old 02-22-2010, 04:47 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

. I want that Tahoe. I LOVE the Tahoe's. Hopefully I'll have one someday

Old 02-26-2010, 08:57 PM

I'm glad my truck didn't catch me looking at it... I saw a lifted suburban near work. I'm gonna try to get a picture monday night. It's a late 70's early 80's. Big long burb. About 8-10 inch lift, I'd say 38's or 40's. Looked good. And I'm gonna get a video of the exhaust at idle, (for Zedar2) and the rims and tires.

I'm seeing more and more lifted K-5's just falling out the sky lately, just out of no where. Summer is comming... There was a 1982 (I think) that I WANTED! Gray, 2 inch body 4 inch suspension. 37 inch swampers. Main problems was AC was ripped out. Oil pan needed a gasket, and it had been abused off road all its life. Probley never seen asphalt. Guy wanted $2000 for it. It was gone in like 4 days. Man I wanted it.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:33 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

That wasn't to bad... why trucks would pass that up I don't know. On the few occasions I had my Jeep in the snow, I would purposely find spots that had lots of snow in it. I would be tilted like a ***** trucka while my inclinometer was damn near pegged. It was either that, or right up on top of it! LOL!
Here's a couple of tame pics from a few years ago before I sold the black Jeep.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Jisher is on a distinguished road

Saw this thread today and though of it while pulling into work this morning. People gave me the weirdest looks when they saw 3 open spots around me.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:28 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

don't know how i missed this thread when it first came up............

but seriously Joshua, i've parked my 1st 'Burb up on bigger piles of snow, with a real "fall out the door feeling"-and it was 2WD. hell, i've even put my Jetta up a pile that made the front bumper scrap the ground for a couple of feet.

regardless, it is a great feeling when you get that spot that everybody else has eyed, but is too chicken to tackle.

and Alex, you're right-that is one killer lookin' 'Hoe.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:43 PM

I know it was nothing major, just thought I'd throw it up. I gotta go easy with it untill I get the front fenders trimmed. I tried to get up a bank in the corner but my bumper was grinding too much. So many things need fixed. Gotta patch up the rocker panels and replace the idler arm, failed inspection because of them. Thanks for the love I'll get some real pics this spring/summer. But what's funny is it was such a small snow pile but there was a newer model f-150 and a jeep rubicon that drove by and wouldn't take it. So I had to do it! plus you can see the tracks in the pile I wasn't the first one to park there. It was nothing special but eh...

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 03-07-2010 at 09:51 PM.