Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

More stuff for the Bolt Mobile!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 10:34 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: More stuff for the Bolt Mobile!

Got enough lights on the brush guard? Must be pulling a lot of current to run all those lights. I like the hitch and rear lights, the projectors look sweet but I never really liked what they have done with the highbeam bulb, imo it just looks weird. Way to get the truck set up though, now all you need are matching blacked out turn/parking lights in the front.

-Lenny

Old 06-09-2007, 02:11 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: BobTheBlazer

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

God are you asking for a ticket.

Dunno if its illegal in Canada.
Any color of undercar lights are LEGAL in the state of Tennessee...provided of course they do not flash. My husband has blues under his car and blue in his turn signals, that stay on constantly and have amber flash bulbs. He hasn't gotten a ticket for them yet, and it's been years since he put them on.
Thats tennessee every state/country is different. [sm=roll.gif]I know in cali its mega illegal to even have HID lights on none factory installed vehicles.

PERRY WHY THE PROJECTORS !!!!!!!!! STOCK IS THE BEST :P

Old 06-09-2007, 05:26 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

ORIGINAL: lennyblazer
now all you need are matching blacked out turn/parking lights in the front.

-Lenny

They're on the way... and they're totally black, so far as I could see in the pic... none of that big silver hole crap, lol

ORIGINAL: BobTheBlazer

God are you asking for a ticket.

Dunno if its illegal in Canada.
Any color of undercar lights are LEGAL in the state of Tennessee...provided of course they do not flash. My husband has blues under his car and blue in his turn signals, that stay on constantly and have amber flash bulbs. He hasn't gotten a ticket for them yet, and it's been years since he put them on.
Thats tennessee every state/country is different. [sm=roll.gif]I know in cali its mega illegal to even have HID lights on none factory installed vehicles.

PERRY WHY THE PROJECTORS !!!!!!!!! STOCK IS THE BEST :P

Actually it's against DOT regulations (which basically means all of North America) to have HID's in a non OEM housing...

It IS legal if you have a HID projector...

And because I like the way they look, lol, and once I get the beast on the road, I'll know if they work better, too! so far, according to the garage door, they do...

Old 06-10-2007, 08:38 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Here's my halo's in action, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcmoR9OO5L4

Edit: It's all working now!