Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Requested Personal Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:57 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Guess I'll add a couple pics.. I'm not going to "link" them because there's nothing offensive about the content.

First wreck of the night.

Playing with the lights.

Lights again..

A brush fire out in the boonies.

My pathetic attempt to get an on scene video without getting out of may car

IGNORE THE POOR CELL PHONE QUALITY

Old 11-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Haha what a crappy video lol I dont even know whats going on. Much respect to police officers and soldiers. Even from up here in Canada I watch cops when I get bored and can tell you theres no WAY I could ever be a cop in the states (unless it was strictly for car chases) You are some brave people.(take better pics next time)

And Curtis, GET ON THE PHOTOBUCKET NOW
This is Curtis
This will be me if Curtis has the guts to wander up to Canada with his supposed "skid plate" me--> <--Curtis

Old 11-24-2009, 01:20 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

The video is an injury accident and I am sitting in a parkinglot next to the intersection. Sorry about the quality, I was using my camera phone.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:40 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
I left them running for a bit, but after the warning about them popping up on the homepage, and some new guy wandering through this thread then making his own about how people were posting army pics, i decided to play nice and yank them.

I will get a link to them on an outside site eventually if you guys want to look at them and a few more. Most of them are just screwing around in hot crappy countries
somebody actually balled up & complained?.....seriously?..........

i'm glad you're gonna join the new age, and get a photobucket account.

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
And Curtis, GET ON THE PHOTOBUCKET NOW
This is Curtis
This will be me if Curtis has the guts to wander up to Canada with his supposed "skid plate" me--> <--Curtis
lookit Devin, jumpin' on the "skid plate bashers" club wagon!

Old 11-24-2009, 09:04 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

club wagon? hell it's a tour bus. it was all fun and games when i was facelessly making fun of someone else (Alex's hooks) but now that it has come full circle i have realized a few things:
1) i can dish it but i cant take it
2) i have the feelings of a small girl-child
3) Canda if full of mostly a-holes, non-drivers, and retards with horrible looking F150's/Buicks

Yeah there was a psot a few days back in which someone was upset about the content. it's their right. freedom of speech (or would this be "the press") can be a real S of a B, but it's their right. Those pics had no right being in a BF album anyway. I will have o share like the rest of the world.

Photobucket is slightly ahead of myspace/facebook/twitter on my list of things to get around to possibly looking into maybe making someday... again,

@ okvortec: sucks doesn't it? Being on the ride alongs is better because you are less involved, but while stuff is happening there is NO time to snap pics. A LOT of wassted potential. Look at almost any serious DUI. Those dudes are a GOLD mine of dipsh*t photo ops

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-24-2009 at 09:07 PM.