Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sexy Sadie

Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Sexy Sadie

Figured out the name of my new truck... Dunno where it came from lmao.

So tonight I said "bye bye" to the Blazer and picked up Sadie.

2006 Sierra SLE Z71 Offroad, 5.3L V8, pwr windows/locks/mirrors/seat, 31650 km's (19666miles)... K&N FIPK, Magnaflow single side exit catback (sounds NIIICE), Spray in bedliner (also NIIIICE), Vinyl floors (easy to clean!), 40/20/40 split bench seat (essentially bucket seats, NIIIICE) Push button 4wd (with 4x4 AUTO), Towing package w/ Tow-haul mode, cruise, auto dimming mirror with compass and exterior temp... Essentially I'm in love lmfao. I put 50 klicks on it tonight, and Love it to death.

Before the fur starts flying, I removed that chrome bug deflector tonight, but now I need to solve the issue that the deflector wore through the chrome on the top of the grille ... I may get a strip of Black vinyl and just put it on the top of the grille... I'll post up pics of the missing chrome, it was too dark tonight when I buffed/cleaned where the deflector was.

Last edited by oktain; 05-11-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

gotta love the single cab short beds

Old 05-12-2010, 12:11 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Looks awesome!!, congrats on the new truck.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

looks great man.... were waiting on the leveling kit and 33's

Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

glad to see a pic of the new ride.

looks pretty sharp Pat.

why don't you just RG the deflector?

Old 05-12-2010, 07:30 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

The mounting points on the deflector at the ends were broken for one thing, and I HATE chrome bug deflectors... I'm actually liking the no deflector look... makes the truck look lower.

As for height, it's staying the same... lol this isn't going to be much of an offroad truck, I have my $5,000 ATV for that, not my $20,000 truck lmfao.

Soft GMC tonneau cover is in the works, I have someone who may be interested in the current hard one, and I'll sell it for the price of the soft one, just to cover that price. The problem with the hard one is everytime I wanna throw my toys in the back, it's a 2 person job to get this one off. My dad has a GMC soft cover on his 07 Sierra and it's one of the nicest and easiest tonneau covers to use. Holds up good to heavy snow and after rolling up it's just a matter of pulling a switch and POP, the thing comes off and you're just left with the rails on the side of the bed. One person job, and if I'm out somewhere and I decide to bring something large home, I don't have to worry about leaving the cap open or leaving my cover there, and then having to go back and get it.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:50 AM
shligger is on a distinguished road

Nice looking truck. I really like the fog lights.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:49 AM
BF Veteran

Good amount of power too... I was doing 60kph and mashed it to see what it'd do, didn't take long to get to 100kph and sunk me back into the seat.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:55 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

those 5.3's have some power. I'd love to get a Colorado with a 5.3

Old 05-12-2010, 01:08 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Good looking truck! 20G's is a good deal to me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sexy Sadie