Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Storm Trooper Jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 07:48 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Storm Trooper Jimmy

You could always paint the trim yourself, or get it painted

I actually liked it with the black rim up front...

Maybe I'll get my old ones done up for winter tires, lol

Old 10-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Starting Member
stevelknievel is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good. i just used some nightshades and it looks like it cracked all over the headlight

Old 10-15-2007, 01:00 AM
WisdomRacing is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya I had to re-do it a couple times because that happened. I think the problem was the temperature being too low...so I pulled out my little portable heater and heated the Tail Light's surface and the Nite Shades can. Didn't have the problem again...FYI I used this writeup to help out along the way.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:23 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

front gill shell looks awesome very nice indeed but hey you don't have to make us happy make yourself happy is the key you asked for some constructive critisism and we gave it too you and look what you did with it truck is sweet looking keep it up good job!!!!!

Old 10-15-2007, 03:53 PM

Hah ya man I know I'm just giving you a hard time. Definitely happy with how it's moving along. Muchas gracias. Not sure what to start on next. I'm moving into my own apartment soon so I can't be spending too much money. I keep telling myself to save, save, save. Can't have too much money in the reserve.

Old 10-16-2007, 01:20 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

yea i kinda figured you were giving me a hard time its all good so your lookin for the next thing to do that doesn't cost alot lets see here what do you want to focus on next performance interior ??

Old 10-19-2007, 03:49 PM

For the most part I'm going to try and leave the interior stock. Probably just get the tears on the drivers seat fixed...maybe re-dye a couple places. Nothing too extravagent. I'm getting some BFG A/T 215/75/15s put on within the next few days, so that's going to set me back until the next paycheck.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:15 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

do you have leather interior? if you do, its not gonna be cheap. there was a small hole in my drivers seat when i first got my truck and 3 years later its worn out to about a 3" hole. i stopped by an upholstry restoration shop. they told me that they wouldnt patch it because that looks bad and they dont want their work to look bad. they said i would have to recover the entire seat and the told me it would be $950