Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

Fabtech/Superlift/Rough Country Lift Kits?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Fabtech/Superlift Lift Kits?

Yeah evidently they have them in Texas, and they would ship them already mounted and balanced with the certificates for the price listed. So all I would have to do is open the packages and the installation kit and bolt them right on and check the air pressure. Madison isn't too far, just under 2 hours from where I am at. Yeah I really liked the looks of the rims and the price really got me. I'll just have to see what happens.

-Lenny

Old 07-10-2007, 02:34 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me know man. If you still want my tires keep me posted if not thats perfectly cool by me. Can believe how cheap that is though for that whole package. Might have to go knock some heads at my local discount tire and see what kind of deal i can get.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:24 PM

Yeah, I am not sure if I am going to get rims or not, cause if I do going online and getting them usually has the best deals, if I just get tires I'll either get yours or some at the local tire shop that my family does all our automotives dealings with. I'll have to find out once I get home and start making some money and then run it past my dad, cause I got to get the lift done before I can install tires that size.

-Lenny

Old 07-16-2007, 11:40 PM

Hey I found a link to a website that has the legal lift limits for vehicles to be driven as daily drivers Click Here.

Just to let you guys know.

-Lenny

Old 07-17-2007, 10:55 AM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, arizona only cares about mudd flaps, ROFL!!!!! Sadly enough though its not enforced. There are trucks and jeeps that are jacked to the sky with no flaps what so ever. Sucks when one of them chucks a rock at your windshield. I guess looking at that law though (and because i dont want someone getting a broken windshield like i have before), i'm probably gonna get those fender flares when i get my 33's just to be on the safe side and some cheap flaps.

So i guess you are right about WI. I guess i cant drive Dale there in a few years when he's riding on 35's........unless i claimthat i got him with 31's and that the body lift is actually the "factory bushings", LOL (FOR THE RECORD I DONT CONDONE THAT ACTION).