Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

more problems plzgive me some advice and help

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 05:01 PM
myxil is on a distinguished road
Default more problems plzgive me some advice and help

my 4x4 low and 2 hi buttons are both illuminated how do i get my tranfer case into neutral tried usen buttons nothing works i really need to get this into 2 wheel only i couldnt get the damn front diff out i dont see any point in bending or cutting stuff i wouldnt consider my self a mechanic at all if i gotta start cutting things out of the way so i put it all back together whats the simpliest way to put my tranfer case into neutral or 2 wheeel plz help me out here im lost when it comes to 4 x4 mechanicing no experience and its a bunch of bs all i need to do is get it into 2 wheel drive on the transfer case or neutral if any one knows what i can do let me know plz its alot of snow here i got 3 kids to get to school and cant be without a vehicle my 4x4 is screwd no chance of saven it both the tcase and front diff seem to be grinding but not when its in 2 wheel i got stuck down the road and pretty much screwd my self trying to use whats left of my 4 wheel low to get unstuck now my buttons dont work and its stuck in 4 low is there any way to push a pin in or something so i can just get it into 2 wheel drive on the transfer case i undid my actuator on the front diff and had to hammer my pin in it was stuck hard so front end is in 2 wheel but i am guess my tarnsfer case is locked in 4 low all i need to do is put the tcase in 2 wheel how do i get it done ty for any help my nerves are shot

Old 01-16-2014, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

do you have it in nuetral when pushing the buttons to get out of 4 low? you could also try resting the tccm.
pull the 4wd fuse number 15 I think. for 30 minute or more. Put it back in and turn the key to on, the buttons should blink. do this 5 times and that should rest the tccm. Dont know if thats the problem but maybe