Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

OE replacement rear springs

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Beginning Member
blazerzr299 is on a distinguished road
Default OE replacement rear springs

I got into contact with a guy about some factory springs. I ordered a set of springs for a ZR2 S10 pickup thinking they were the same. I now know they are far from it.. Anyway. He allowed me to send them back and had a set custom made for me. They fit pretty darn good. The centering pin is about 1/8" too far back. But he called for a follow up and said his next batch would be corrected. He only had 3 or 4 sets of the ones that i had ordered made. So If any of you are at all interested in some OE replacement rear springs, like i was, i highly recommend this place. I got the set ordered and delivered to my house quickly and fairly cheap. I dont want to quote a price because with these being made new they arent even on the website and I dont want to mislead. But here is the website. General Spring offers leaf springs, coil springs, add a leaf, leveling kits, timbren

I dont even have a part number for them to be honest so i cant even give you that. All i can do is say that he went through the trouble of getting them special made for me so they will go the extra length to help ya out.

I talked to Joe about all of this. Asked if it was ok to put the company down on here to help spread the word. The number is 913-829-0619. Good guy. Tell him i sent ya there. My name is Tom. May or may not help ya out on price. Again i dont want to mislead but couldnt hurt to try right?