Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

play in my steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Beginning Member
ethan.zick is on a distinguished road
Default play in my steering wheel

when i got this blazer it needed a new oil line from the filter back to the motor got that done now there is some play in the steering wheel i tried tightening the bolt on the steering box assuming right to tighten it. could i need aa new part? i would appreciate the help again

Old 03-17-2010, 10:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

why are you double posting this problem ethan?

keep it contained to your other thread, you've been given a few directions to go in already.

Old 03-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved to Steering, Suspension, & Drivetrain* - General Chat is not for tech help.

old skool, I looked back through his posts and he hasn't posted on this topic before?? Are you getting this mixed up with the front end looseness... thread in the Steering, Suspension, & Drivetrain section?

Ethan, check out the link above for some ideas.

Old 03-18-2010, 06:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sorry, i'm a tool!

i was actually refering to this thread, which the OP was refering to the same thing.

kinda wierd how two members would be asking about the same issues one day apart.

i apologize Ethan. when i first read it, i thought you were just reposting your question again. weird thing is, i usually look @ the past posts if i think i'm seeing the same question again.

guess i deserve the "Tool of the Day" title for today.

it's now up for grabs to anyone who wants it.

Old 03-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't worry too much about it. The OP has gotten two good references to read through! LOL

Old 03-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Beginning Member
ethan.zick is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

its all good thank for the link to that post