Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

Who makes reliable suspension parts? Moog, ACDelco, Mevotech, Detroit Axel?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2020, 02:34 PM
Starting Member
RedValor is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 99jimquin
I went with mevotech for everything doing mine, upper and lower control arms, inner outer tie rods, pitman arm and idler arm, and I havent abused them much as I'm having some t case problems, but compared to what I pulled out I have A LOT of confidence. Much more than the moog parts I put in my girlfriends car. Mevotech on first glance at least impressed me immediately. And has felt really good since getting it on the road
Yeah Mevotech is what I went with. I'm very happy with the quality. The locking nuts that came with the ball joint bolts are definitely not coming off. Lightyears better than the aluminum nuts and bolts I got with this Detroit Axle kit.

Old 02-13-2022, 04:52 PM
Starting Member
Bubba J is on a distinguished road
Default Suspension parts

Originally Posted by 99jimquin
I went with mevotech for everything doing mine, upper and lower control arms, inner outer tie rods, pitman arm and idler arm, and I havent abused them much as I'm having some t case problems, but compared to what I pulled out I have A LOT of confidence. Much more than the moog parts I put in my girlfriends car. Mevotech on first glance at least impressed me immediately. And has felt really good since getting it on the road
I Have always been moog fan but lately there quality going down. I did some research and Mevotech is better then the new moog parts..

Old 02-13-2022, 09:07 PM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough

i have been using MOOG parts for a very long time and never had an issue.

Old 03-19-2022, 09:15 AM
jimspahr@msn.com is on a distinguished road

I have always liked the Moog brand but lately they, like many other companies, are going 'overseas' for economic reasons. I am afraid that my favorite Moog company is one of these. If you Google : Where are Moog suspension parts now manufactured, you will see what I am talking about.

Old 06-30-2022, 07:54 PM
Beginning Member
Bigrig40 is on a distinguished road

Stick with MOOG..alittle higher in price but better quality..