Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 08:23 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Haha thanks guys! I like to have fun

Old 09-01-2011, 09:49 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

This winter I plan on clearing a "track" on the lake out front of the cottage and making a "Quad-khana" video. Should be good times. I'll set the camera up on cones and **** lol.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:29 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

cant wait for the snow to come thats the only wheeling i mostly do with the blazer

Old 09-05-2011, 10:43 AM

DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FOUR; THE HOLLYWOOD MEGAMERCIAL - YouTube

Gymkhana 4...all i can say is im not a huge fan of it, nothing overly exciting new or anything that one ups 1-3 and way to much product placement

Old 09-30-2011, 11:33 PM

Finally brought in some helmet cameras to our shop. Contour Cameras!.....and got a free demo one....hehe

Old 10-04-2011, 03:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Have to agree with you on 4... The ending ruined it for me. Had they left the Bollywood cheesiness out and just had the Sauce Bauce come out and roll Ken away in the cart without all the extravagant belly dancers I would have been happy.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:40 PM

Snow is on the ground, blazer comes out of storage in a week and its time to test the new camera!

Old 11-20-2011, 07:59 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ooh, what do you have in mind for this year? I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:05 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
Ooh, what do you have in mind for this year? I can't wait to see what you come up with.

2x and be safe

Old 11-20-2011, 09:04 PM

Will be some of the same stuff only different shots, have a camera with a suction cup mount so will focus a bit more on the angles and POV shots....and ive got a few new things in mind also! (spent the last 2 days re-learning how to drift the with an e brake, have not had a fwd for a few years, that is if I take the vibe out of storage at all this winter)