Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Eating Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Beginning Member
mmench is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Eating Mustangs

well i do have the 3.42 gears and 2wd. i guess the only way to really show the results is on a video. my friend is in PA at college right now but ill send him a shout and we will get a video for ya. his driving isnt any type of spectacular show but he isnt any slouch. .... all we do around my friends is build and race. also i just found my time slips for some of my 15.7 runs and when i get to work tomorrow ill scan them and post em

Old 08-22-2007, 03:59 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Witha 2wd, 2 door and 3.42's, definitely a lot closer... You're guaranteed a jump off the line (depending on your size of tire...) but the 'stang should have better top end power...

Old 08-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Don't bother with a video unless you're at a track.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Beginning Member

im goin to track friday with friends

Old 08-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. Just wanted to keep it safe and legal! Good luck!!

Old 08-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Beginning Member

ty... i hope i run a s well as i used to run... about 5 months ago my distrubutor broke and my resonator completely melted shut. ill take a pik of it a post it , it is really sick looking and i havent seen anything like it before. but anyway when all that happened i think the resonator melting caused me to get a few burnt valves. the egt was so high that it put blisters in me just by sticking my hand behind the exhaust. and i dont race on the street anymore. i used to alot but i really dont feel like getting in trouble anymore. plus i seen alota bad things happen.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

I could beat a mustang...towing a trailer.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:16 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

You towing a trailer or the Mustang towing a trailer? j/k LOL

Old 08-22-2007, 08:03 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

maybe towing a trailer with the mustang on it, because thats the only way the stang is stayin behind you for anymore than 100 yards...

Old 08-23-2007, 02:17 AM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i ment i could beat a mustang in a trailer towing contest.

Quick Reply: Eating Mustangs