Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Eating Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 03:20 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Eating Mustangs

If you had to keep the RPM's below say... 2000 - 2500, the Blazer would walk a 'stang all day long in acceleration...

I drove a new style V6 mustang tonight.... And it's the first time I've seen anything other than a4 banger lug in 4th gear @ 30MPH

2500RPM and lower (give or take a few hundred) the V6 Mustang might as well stay put... lol.

Old 08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Cool. Just wanted to keep it safe and legal! Good luck!!
Yea but this whole post is talking about street racing....

Old 08-23-2007, 02:56 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

In about the 3rd sentence of the first post it's stated that it happend on a track...

Old 08-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: BLK85

Cool. Just wanted to keep it safe and legal! Good luck!!
Yea but this whole post is talking about street racing....
Aren't you just the stickler for the rules! LMAO! You kill me!!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Beginning Member
mmench is an unknown quantity at this point

well now im not goin to the track because there is an nhra event tonite so i wont be able to run..... so now im goin muddin. im gona have some 2wd fun

Old 08-27-2007, 08:45 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: drperry

In about the 3rd sentence of the first post it's stated that it happend on a track...
Your going to tell me someone with a Chevy Blazer took his car on a road course? I guess stranger things have happened. I guess it could have happened on a road course, I did get some crazy ideas of stuff to do when I was 16.

Aren't you just the stickler for the rules! LMAO! You kill me!!
Everytime I make a post about something that is remotely illegal (speeding) I get it deleted. I guess I just have to say it happened on a closed course.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:41 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

Was just gonna tell you guys that I smoked a Firebird T/A with a 50cc Honda Spree the other day......... SO aHONDA SPREEWILL OUTRUN A TRANS AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry tho folks.... I was at the track.... LMAO

Old 08-28-2007, 03:40 AM
BF Veteran

My old S10 had some good track time...

An abondoned go-kart track, but still track time... lol

Old 08-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

I beat a mustang today...on an offroad course.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

*gets out his chest waders and puts them on* because the crap is getting deep on this thread....[&:]haha

Quick Reply: Eating Mustangs