Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

It fell off!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 08:28 PM
97 four door banger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: It fell off!!!!

hahah dude i have the same problem when i first bought my truck i beat on it bad i was behind my old high skool and me and all my friends were doin donuts and i was in the middle of about the 5th one and i heard a loud bang ithought it was my rear end but it turns out it was my spate tire (donut) slaming into the side of my friend xtreme it littarly flew off and blasted the side of the truck luckaly it did no dammage caz it hit the rocker pannel but it was just one of those things that u dont see very often....

Old 08-17-2006, 11:20 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

oh wow that sucks! I would have felt soooo bad for the friend's Xtreme!!

Old 08-17-2006, 05:56 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

ok well 2 things arent making sense in this story bro....

1. Donuts in a blazer! Uh yea roll over ratio.

2. Rocker panel? I have an xtreme. maybe im missing this but no rocker panels................

Maybe it hit the bodykit? But that would crack it. thats the most fragile peice of the vehicle. It cracks with no problem. People who bag there xtreme all crack theyre body kit from just setting down on it. stress cracks. Sorry but yea just doesnt sound right man

Old 08-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Beginning Member
Tony Mantelli is an unknown quantity at this point

ive owned 3 blazers and if you know how to drive you can pull some crazy donuts without flippin i have a video of me doin donuts at my car clubs old hang out ina 90 2wd 2door 4.3 on theside of the road with a banked corner on 1 side and trees only 30 feet from the corner in the grass and never came close to flipping but on the other hand i had an 88 2wd 2door 4.3 with a body lift doin donuts in sugar sand hit a hard patch of grass and rode 2 wheels about 25 feet never flipped but i came pretty darn close

Old 08-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: Tony Mantelli

ive owned 3 blazers and if you know how to drive you can pull some crazy donuts without flippin i have a video of me doin donuts at my car clubs old hang out ina 90 2wd 2door 4.3 on theside of the road with a banked corner on 1 side and trees only 30 feet from the corner in the grass and never came close to flipping but on the other hand i had an 88 2wd 2door 4.3 with a body lift doin donuts in sugar sand hit a hard patch of grass and rode 2 wheels about 25 feet never flipped but i came pretty darn close
Please try to stay on topic with the original author, even if someone else went off topic...