Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Super fast tire spinning

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 10:05 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

These ones are the iT's... I'm exagerating a little there, but they're great tires if I do get sideways I still have enough control to keep the rubber side down. I was sitting up to my axles in snow one day and some smart *** at school said "Hey man, your crapmobile is stuck!" I just looked at him, smirked and threw it in 4 low and chugged right through. Stopped, smiled at him as I put it in 2 hi and rolled away.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
These ones are the iT's... I'm exagerating a little there, but they're great tires if I do get sideways I still have enough control to keep the rubber side down. I was sitting up to my axles in snow one day and some smart *** at school said "Hey man, your crapmobile is stuck!" I just looked at him, smirked and threw it in 4 low and chugged right through. Stopped, smiled at him as I put it in 2 hi and rolled away.
don't you just luv doing s**t like that!?! i had the same thing a few years back in a snow storm. some tow truck driver got stuck trying to back up a street that had a bit of a grade (not a hill, just a long 10 degree slope). he said "there's no way your Jimmy can push me up it". well that just makes you want to do it even more. pushed his *** over 300 ft up the grade, and through the 3 foot tall pile the plows had just made, didn't even need to shift it out of 1st.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:49 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

proof positive that just cuz you say i cant means im gonna do it just to prove you wrong

Old 09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=oktain;249211]These ones are the iT's... quote]

are your Yok's the Geolander I/T G072's? they actually are a winter tire.
get this, you say your tires are pretty good, and i think my Blazzak DM-Z3's could be better, yet a few tire sites rate your Geo's @ 3.9/5 (second lowest) but give the Blizzak's a 4.7/5 (the highest)! what the hell do those idiots on tire forums know anyways, hahahahaha! personally, i'm gonna go with the Hankook W409 Winter i*Pike next (these were a 3 way tie for second). i guess it really comes down to your own personal taste/preference in the end, it always does, doesn't it.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:34 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nelson.jones07
You can find it with the most latest upgrades available for your car.
huh?????

Old 11-29-2009, 09:10 PM
BF Guru

this looks like a spam account Matt.

there's been a few of them popping up hereit seems lately.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:40 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I just looked at all his posts... looks like someone who reads the first three posts then replies.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Its nice down here in Wisconsin snow tires arent required. My mastercraft couser c/ts get the job done. In deep snow they will shoot 30ft rooster tails