Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

lift reference

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Starting Member
sasquatchfound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lift reference

Hello every one, I thought i would put some info on front lifts for our blazers. I called one of the local GM dealers and (Keyes chevy town menomonie, WI. 715-235-2601) and they offer a torsion kit for lifting your blazer 3-3 1/2", and i know what your thinking this will put more wear on the cv's, ball joints, etc., Well they told me with this kit it has a gaurunty that it wont. The kit doesn't involve just torking the T-bars. And they also informed me that the full-size blazers appearently have the same front suspension (IFS) just not as heavy but the design is the same. I asked around to a few people that have dealt with Keyes and they have this in their trucks for some time with no problems as of yet. So if your wanting to lift your blazer give it a try. For $426.00 they can install it on mine that includes alignment, adjusting center link, etc. to keep every thing into specs. You can call Keyes and ask for joe in the service dept. he will help you out.

Thanks,

Old 07-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: lift reference

Good luck with that...

Old 07-10-2007, 01:44 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

thanks for the information, i might have to look into that, since I live in Appleton, so Menomonie is only 220 miles from me, it might be worth it once I talk to them about more specifics and the warranty and stuff.

-Lenny

Old 07-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Jigg is an unknown quantity at this point

"Well they told me with this kit it has a gaurunty that it wont."

Get that in writing... with a warranty. Also, make sure they include a rental car in the repair agreement.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:21 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Sounds good, I am up at school in MI, and don't have the money right now but I will be looking into them when I get ready to do the lift and I will definately cover my back, cause nothing is worse than having a broke down car, other than being completely f***ed when you have to pay to fix when it was guarentted not to break. Thanks for the advice again and for covering our backs.

-Lenny