Go Back  Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Modifications > Suspension Tech
Reload this Page >

Orbit eye rear leaf spring bushings, worth the money?

Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

Orbit eye rear leaf spring bushings, worth the money?

Old 04-16-2011, 06:08 PM
NCSWP is on a distinguished road
Default Orbit eye rear leaf spring bushings, worth the money?

Wondering if anyone here has tryed this companies orbital bushing out(TXZR2.com Discussion Forum • View topic - Orbit-Eye Rear ZR2 Leaf Spring Bushings
Sounds like a great idea. Hoping some of you have ran them.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

It's a cool idea but I've never heard of anyone on here using them. I will say that the guy who made that thread (Miles) is an S-series expert who's contributed TONS of knowledge on various s-series forums. From some of his other threads that I've read, I think it's safe to say that he wouldn't promote the product if it was just a gimmick

Old 04-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough
Smile

Originally Posted by mdehoogh View Post
It's a cool idea but I've never heard of anyone on here using them. I will say that the guy who made that thread (Miles) is an S-series expert who's contributed TONS of knowledge on various s-series forums. From some of his other threads that I've read, I think it's safe to say that he wouldn't promote the product if it was just a gimmick
x2 he's a great guy, with tried & proven knowledge.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by mdehoogh View Post

Yeah I know, I made my quick disco's off his idea. Is there anyway to talk to him though? Or anyone who's ran them??? He obviously had not actually tried them yet from the link I posted, so doesn't really tell me much. I want to read about or talk to someone who has actually put them through the paces on a ZR2.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:01 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that they work, but the only real reason to run them is if your stock leaf spring bushings are limiting your articulation. If you aren't really pushing the limits of your suspension system, I see little value in using them.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by swartlkk View Post
I'm sure that they work, but the only real reason to run them is if your stock leaf spring bushings are limiting your articulation. If you aren't really pushing the limits of your suspension system, I see little value in using them.
Exactly...that's why I am interested in them. But I want to talk to someone that can tell me how they felt, any problems, shackle used, noticed gains, rd ride/o.r. ride,etc. I can't believe out of all the people to see this nobody knows someone who has ran them, oh well, keep hoping someone will!