Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Corvette Rallies

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Found this on cardomain a while back.

Attached Thumbnails Corvette Rallies-bluebalzer.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:25 AM
97Blazer92Sonoma91Jeep is on a distinguished road
Default WOW nice wheels

Well, that pretty much does it for me, looks like I'll be taking the eight hour drive to pick up a set of those this weekend... Thanks for throwing that photo up here... what a sweet ride !

Old 04-09-2010, 01:49 PM
leeclark is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the look of the black wheels. i have the same ones as teh 2nd link you posted. my caps rusted a little bit but replacement caps really arnt that bad on summit

Old 04-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Beginning Member
Chandler is on a distinguished road

Wow, I didn't know this thread was still alive and kickin', lol. I have my thread updates linked to my email that I don't check a lot, so sorry guys. Those Rallies look pretty sweet, that was the setup I was thinking about going with, but I wanted the disc brake center caps. My uncle had a set just like that on a GMC Sonoma and it looked really sharp. As for the black wheels, I've decided that I'm gonna get the Cragar D-Windows and the Cragar centers. I thought about slapping on some rattle can clear on the caps to see if that might combat some rust. Nice looking truck, Lee. I like the green and black, it's an interesting combo.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 97Blazer92Sonoma91Jeep
Well, that pretty much does it for me, looks like I'll be taking the eight hour drive to pick up a set of those this weekend...
you do realize that those wheels in Dave's pic aren't the same as what you posted on the 1st page, right?

the ones up to are all chrome for starters, and are for that truck (ie, correct off-set). did you also not see oktain's post @ the bottom of page one? he points out what i'm sure a few of us noticed, the 15x8's are gonna stick out, and look pretty odd on your truck.

seems like an awful long drive for a set of wheels that don't quite fit your ride. but that's just my nickle.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:39 PM
97Blazer92Sonoma91Jeep is on a distinguished road

Thanks old skool luvr, I did notice the previous posts, but was kinda thinking that the 15 x 9's on the back would balance it out. Guess I have a lot to learn when it comes to wheels and such, so I better keep diggin'.
I'm a very impatient guy, but you're right, I should keep looking.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:29 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

no problem brother, that's what this forum is for.

GL with your search.