Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

general grabber at2 ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Beginning Member
wiblazerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default general grabber at2 ?

Any one run the general grabber at2 tires. Bought some for the wifes tahoe to day but just wondering if any one hasanythinggood or bad to say. I want to buy some for my blazer.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:54 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: general grabber at2 ?

Best tires out there! They have very low road noise for an all terrain, they have a 65,000 mile treadlife warranty...and they look great!

Old 04-02-2008, 07:58 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

I love mine! I am not suprised that Wolfpack beat meto this post, because he just got some also. I have 31x10.50 and they work awsome in the rain and mud. Not loud at all on the road and I think that they look great. You can't beat that warrenty either.

Here's a close up of them.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

He beat ya Will! LOL

Old 04-02-2008, 08:06 PM

And I thought I had it, but I had to get fancy with a pic.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:36 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Corporal WillJones eh?

Semper Fi.

Although I will have to disagree.
I prefer the BFG All-Terrains.

By the way, check out this link
http://www.grunt.com/scuttlebutt/new...8/apr_3_ac.asp

Old 04-03-2008, 10:56 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Is it the higher price you prefer? Or is it the lack of a warranty that sells you?

Old 04-04-2008, 01:06 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

i dont know about hanr3, but it was the better tire that sold me...lol j/k

theay are both great tires! can't really go wrong with either! I almost bought the grabbers, but they were gonna take 8 weeks to get in and I had the BFG's in 2 days... I also have a thing for solid raised white letters.......

Old 04-05-2008, 02:00 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

When the general grabbers win the Baja 1000 20 years in a row I might consider them. [8D]

Old 04-05-2008, 09:43 AM

Woah woah woah. That statement is kinda bogus, because if you bought your tires based off of the Baja 1000 then you would have bought the Baja T/A not the all terrain. They are totally diffenent tires. Thats like comparing apples and oranges.

Quick Reply: general grabber at2 ?