Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Suggestions please!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 10:55 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default Suggestions please!!

Okay, so tax refund time is here and I have a few things planned for the ol' blazer.... not releasing any specific details but there will be a tire change involved..lol I am browsing through Mud Terrain tirescurrently and am having trouble deciding... I like the looks of the BFG Mud Terrain but I hear they suck in rain.. I really like the raised white lettering. I am looking for tire suggestions for my truck in the near future so please help me out, I know there have to be some tires im overlooking!!!!

P.S. I will have a good set of BFG AT 30x9.50's for sale in the very very near future..lol

Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Suggestions please!!

dibs on the AT's... i like the Toyo Open Country M/T

jk, i dont need new tires really, un-dibs

Old 02-07-2008, 11:03 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Check out Mastercraft Courser M/Ts, or Cooper Discoverer SSTs. Best lookin tires around IMO.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:15 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Do the Toyo's have ROWL?

I'd go with the Coopers.

If you're willing to give up the white lettering and have the budget I'd go with Mickey Thompson Baja Claws.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:16 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

Mickey T's would have to be on sale for them to be in my budget..lol and it would have to be a big sale..haha

Old 02-07-2008, 11:22 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Dunlop Radial Mud Rovers, in a 31x10.5 are only 115/tire on TireRack.com. Gives a 3.5 star rating. Firestone Desination M/Ts are 150/tire and have 4 stars!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:31 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take the Firestone over the Dunlop any day.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:33 PM
BF Veteran

But thats an extra 140 bucks to get the Firestones. Gotta stay on the budget!

Although I will admit, the Dunlop does appear to have much smaller channels...seems more A/T than M/T really...

Old 02-08-2008, 07:34 PM

im really liking the coopers and the BFG's..

should be able to get the coopers for $120-$140 each, mounted and balanced for free.... really leaning toward those...

Old 02-08-2008, 09:30 PM
BF Veteran

Haha...a_tack I found an old thread (12/06) about a member that just put on some 30x9.5 Cooper Discoverer SST and you replied saying you really liked em

I think you should go with the Coopers!

https://blazerforum.com/m_50924/tm.htm

Quick Reply: Suggestions please!!