Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Suggestions please!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
jimmyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Suggestions please!!

i think hanr3 had a set of the cooper discoverer s/t like mine only much bigger until they got recalled. i have the s/t and i have over 21000 miles on them and had no problem with them. oh thats all highway miles no offroad miles.

jimmyboy

Old 02-10-2008, 07:18 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: jimmyboy

i think hanr3 had a set of the cooper discoverer s/t like mine only much bigger until they got recalled. i have the s/t and i have over 21000 miles on them and had no problem with them. oh thats all highway miles no offroad miles.

jimmyboy
That would be correct, then I got the SST for $10.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:33 AM
jwomack is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: a_tack

Mickey T's would have to be on sale for them to be in my budget..lol and it would have to be a big sale..haha

i just got a quote on the toyos there at about $140 a tire...they have Roadhasard for the first 1/2 tred life. and a 30 garrentee if you dont like them you can take them back and get something else..

Old 02-13-2008, 09:20 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

Anyone ever use procomp tires??

Old 02-13-2008, 09:54 AM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

Quitea few people around here run them. The X-terrains or MT's usually. They are pretty aggressive and work good. In about a month or so they go on sale, buy 3 get 1 free. Hence one of the reasons they are so popular.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:56 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

See, if I get them buy 3 get one free I can afford rims too..lol

oooohhhh... I also like the xtreme MT really well... this may be my choice at buy 3get 1 free..lol Manufactured by Cooper Tires..

WOW!!! doesn't 47lbs seem heavy for one tire??

Old 02-13-2008, 06:56 PM

a buddy of mine had them on his lifted dodge ram ant like them better then the bfg mt. he said they were a lot better on wet road.

jimmyboy

Old 02-13-2008, 06:57 PM

oh are you planing on getting a lift for the blazer? if so what kind?

jimmyboy

Old 02-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Beginning Member
99 Blazer 4 door is an unknown quantity at this point

i just got a set of Procomp xtreme mt 31x10.5 r15 the tires look good and give good traction even in the fain with engine mods its tough to break them lose and going off road is no prob checkim out at 4wheelparts.com

Old 02-17-2008, 03:27 PM

I'm not really wanting to trim my fenders, but im wanting new rims w/4" BS.... so, With a 2 inch suspension lift I think i'm gonna stick with a 30x9.50 because with aftermarket rims the 31's will still touch the fenders a bit off-roading even with a 2 inch lift....

Quick Reply: Suggestions please!!