Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Tire decision

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 AM
Starting Member
Blazin00LT is on a distinguished road

No I mean my 2004 s10 CREW CAB. It is even in my sig.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:29 AM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

might as well go with the bfg KO e2 A/T you know those are good, no big deal right lol jk

Old 02-26-2013, 09:00 AM
Twip will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Blazin00LT
No I mean my 2004 s10 CREW CAB. It is even in my sig.
WOW....i feel like such a noob right now. i didnt even notice it...

Old 02-26-2013, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by trobbins
might as well go with the bfg KO e2 A/T you know those are good, no big deal right lol jk
BF Goodrich All Terrain T-A KO Tires BFGoodrich Tires ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO LT235/75R15 104S RWL
yeah, these. i was seriously thinking about them. my boss runs a set on his ford 4 door long box powerstroke and he gets about 60k out of them. ive got a buddy who runs them on his chevy 4 door long box diesel and he really likes them, plus he runs them on his off road truck.
i know that they are great tires, but i think that they have gotten so popular in the off road racing scene that BFG is just charging an arm and leg for them because everyone wants them. the whole supply and demand thing. they have the supply, but if they hold it back in a "we are running low in that size tire" they can get a few more dollars out of everyone.
there is a guy i work with once in a while and he has a chevy 4 door long box duramax with an air compressor, like for changing semi truck tires and stuff, and a Lincoln welder and a huge tool box full of stuff and he loves his BFGs. but he said that they blow on the snow.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:03 AM

theres also krawler T/A kx, mud terrain km/km2, falken wild peak, falken rocky moutain ats, hankoon dynapro atm rf10, there's also kumho or general but not a huge fan of those so hope that will help

Old 02-26-2013, 12:08 PM

theres also krawler T/A kx, mud terrain km/km2, falken wild peak, falken rocky moutain ats, hankoon dynapro atm rf10, there's also kumho or general but not a huge fan of those so hope that will help
those are the hankooks that i am thinking about getting. do you happen have ever run those or know someone that has? i dont want mud terrains, i do far too much highway driving for them and when i go off roading, its pretty much dirt and sand. the desert is pretty dry around here. lol. and then the snowy hills and mountain driving. im thinking that i am going to end up with the hankooks.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:14 PM

yeah i got a buddy that has them on a dodge 3500 on a 6" lift and they ride really well dont hawl all that much more than A/T and they grip on everything really well snow mud, he's had 5 sets of tires and thats all he runs are hankooks

Old 02-26-2013, 09:59 PM

yeah i got a buddy that has them on a dodge 3500 on a 6" lift and they ride really well dont hawl all that much more than A/T and they grip on everything really well snow mud, he's had 5 sets of tires and thats all he runs are hankooks
well thats re-assuring. too bad my tire guy said that he doesnt know when he is going to get them in stock. his warehouse said that they had 4 of them, but now they cant find any. they called Hankook and they said that they didnt have an ETA on a set.... heartbreaking....

Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 PM

wow thats dissapointing how much are they gonna run you

Old 02-26-2013, 10:15 PM

wow thats dissapointing how much are they gonna run you
520 out the door.

Quick Reply: Tire decision