Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tires....

Old 03-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Sommer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tires....

my tires are rubbing and i only put on 30's but everythings stock except my rims which are off set. how bout a leveling kit 2 inches maybe? where do i get one? how much? and how hard are they to put on?

Old 03-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Default RE: tires....

can someone help me with my problem????

Old 03-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

GEEZZZ!!! Impatient MUCH?!! Calm down... DO NOT respond to your own post (without others responding) less than 10 minutes after you initially wrote your first post!!! I'm deleting your second post and am tempted to delete the third one as well.

Wait for responses! If you post at 10PM, don't expect to get a mad rush of people responding to help you out. Please atleast wait 6-12 hours before bumping the thread. We don't have the member base of some of the other forums online and as such, our response time is slower.

MOVING TO THE APPROPRIATE SECTION...

Old 03-29-2006, 11:57 PM

sorry about that. im new at this whole thing and im a lil freaked out about this whole thing cuz i dont want to have to spend to much more money. do u think if i put spacers in my springs that that might do the trick? please respond. thanz
-Sommer

Old 03-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Bgray is an unknown quantity at this point

Lift your truck...cant change rims to much if ur not lfited or they will rub...

Old 03-31-2006, 12:30 AM

my dad doesnt want me to put a lift on it cuz hes scared it will roll over. I dont think ill have that problem but he still wont let me. i thought about a leveling kit but i dont know where to get a cheap one that will give me enough clearence. im not sure what to do now. i want to get buy without spending to much more than $100.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:50 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

For $100 you can install a body lift.
Although that may or may not fix your problem. The problem stems from the wheels. These trucks are sensitive to wheel backspacing.

Old 04-05-2006, 02:57 AM
Likwid is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

For $100 you can install a body lift.
Although that may or may not fix your problem. The problem stems from the wheels. These trucks are sensitive to wheel backspacing.

Don't mean to hijack a thread... but tell me more about the body lift I can get for $100.00. This sounds very interesting!

Please and thank you.[8D]