Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

will these work

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Starting Member
fla_blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default will these work

Tracker ZR2 Rims - eBay.com

will they work on a non zr2 and just a regular 2 wd blazer they look pretty cool and idk if they would look cool on a blazer since its a traker rim but if i found a set.i would be possiple looking to buy

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Fixed long link.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:05 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: will these work

The ZR2 they are referring to is the ZR2 package offered on the Trackers, not on the Blazers. I doubt the bolt pattern is the same and they are 15x6 rims. Stock Blazer rims are 15x7. Do you really want to go to a skinnier rim?

EDIT: And please use the button to add a hyperlink to text in your post. If you need help with this, don't hesitate to PM any of the moderators/administrators.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Starting Member

oh know i didint know about the link think. well i dont know proppley would i like the pepboys m/t they have by copper i like my m/t tall and skinny not wide. so if i was to get a skinny m/t a skinnyer rim would hurt it would it. i just wasint sure about backspaceing and such.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:22 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by the hub diameter, I'm going to say that they won't work.

*EDIT* - A quick google search and I found that the 2003 Tracker rims are 5 on 5.5 (ours are 5 on 4.75) bolt pattern and most likely will be only 4" of back spacing.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Starting Member

so no go?

Old 04-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

They will not fit, period.