Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

"Garage" Section

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 05:17 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Thanks mate.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:11 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Is anyone else having trouble with the Garage? I find it logs me out a lot when I try to enter it, and once in it if I try to go back to the forum it will always bring me back to the home page but if I click on anything it will just re-load the home page and I can't get anywhere but the homepage unless I leave the forum and come back?

Old 08-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like something on your computer has gotten goofed up... Try logging out, clearing your cache, then logging back in.

I seem to remember something like this happening just after the upgrade and it was tied to the way the links were setup. Right now, https://blazerforum.com does not redirect to https://blazerforum.com (and vice verse), but rather acts like two separate sites. You can be logged into one and not the other...

Old 08-29-2009, 11:50 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

It happens to me too. I use Chrome as of now which is a kind of sister-browser to IE8 and a lot of the IE8 users are reporting similar problems on the CF.
Sometimes when that happens, I get kicked back to the forum main page and the URL is https://blazerforum.com/forum/

Old 08-30-2009, 03:58 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

It does it to me too. But not all the time.

Just curious, I see I've got 5 stars. How's the rating work? Who rates the rides?

Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ok, good to know its not just me. I was thinking since the whole thing is new maybe it's a minor glitch or something in the forum.
And kiwi..other members rate your ride. You can rate other peoples ride too. Just go into the garage and take a peek at the rides. If you see one that's not rated (or even one that is) you can click on it and on the Garage info page to the left there is 5 stars. Just click on the number of stars you want to rate the vehicle.