Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

No sig

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:51 PM
SmokeDogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No sig

how come im not allowed to post a sig on my profile? its says i do not have permission

Old 10-11-2009, 06:28 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

You probably don't have enough posts...that or it's too big. There are size restraints. Are you trying to use the upload option, or are you just posting an IMG tag to somewhere like photobucket? The upload feature is very picky when it comes to sizes. I'd recommend uploading it to a hosting site like photobucket and linking off there.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:26 AM

I don't think the file is too big its the same sig I use on GMTF. at the bottom of the" edit sig" screen it says thay I do not have permission to use a picture in my sig. and sigs suck without a pic

Old 10-11-2009, 10:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Then you probably don't have enough posts yet. I know there are some things you can't do without a certain amount of posts (like vote in polls). It's something you'd have to bring up with Kyle. He can tell you for sure. You could either PM him or post over the Forum suggestion/help board.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:23 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to do this in you 'Public Profile' or 'User Profile'? If you go to the 'Public Profile', click on 'User Profile' at the top, scroll down to 'Signature Picture', you should be able to upload it.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Host your picture on any one of the numerous free photo hosting sites and then just link to it. Done.

*Moving to Forum Help & Suggestions Center*

Old 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM

ok i will try those things , thank you for your help