Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Similar Threads Option!

Old 02-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Similar Threads Option!

So I had inquired about the old 'Related Threads' option when we first made the move to vBulletin a long time ago. I was recently given broader permissions in the admin panel tonight find that everything was already there, just not turned on!

This feature was very useful on the old forum software. Hopefully it will help those that search for answers before posting as well as those that just post away!

Well, I hope so! LMAO!

Old 02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

We had it on the forum I mod and nobody uses it. You still get the new posts with an excuse they are new. We just took it back down to clean the page back up.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:53 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm excited for the return of this feature. Some of the related threads were a little wonky, but for the most part they were helpful. You're going to end up buying this forum, aren't you Kyle?

Old 02-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neo71665 View Post
We had it on the forum I mod and nobody uses it. You still get the new posts with an excuse they are new. We just took it back down to clean the page back up.
I liked it on the old software. We'll see how it works with vBulletin. Regardless, it's all the way down on the bottom of the screen and likely to get overlooked because of how far down it is, but at least it's there. I really don't think it's cluttering anything up.

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer View Post
You're going to end up buying this forum, aren't you Kyle?
Not a chance! LMAO!

Old 02-16-2012, 10:28 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

I noticed it tonight on the "egr maybe" thread. i did also notice that the results posted were from like 2006-2007. Not that thats a issue. but might end up reviving threads from people that dont pay attention lol.