Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Modifications > Audio/Video Electronics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2008, 03:57 PM

98BlazerLT4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tweeter Placement in '98 for Best Imaging/Soundstage

Where have you guys placed your tweeters for best sq? I want to get a 6.5 comp set and I'm putting the woofer in the stock location, and I want to know where others have had good success in tweeter locations. I'm thinking either of putting them flush mounted in the door right above the stock speaker grill, or mounting them in the a-pillar, either flush mounted on the side of the pillar that is closer to the passengers or surface mounting them on the side closest to the windshield. I would use tweeters that allow me to adjust the angle inside the flush mount cup if I go that route. I might just go with a tried and true mounting location instead of double sided taping my tweeters all over the car for a week or two.

Forgot to mention I am not going to use kicks.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran

drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to drperry
Default RE: Tweeter Placement in '98 for Best Imaging/Soundstage

Stock location seems to do pretty damned good...
Old 03-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
1998, 95, 98, blazer, car, chavey, chevrolet, chevy, imaging, mount, place, placement, position, soundstage, sq, tweeter, tweeters