General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Awesome Forum !

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Beginning Member
x33camaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Awesome Forum !

I have to say that being a member has its pluses!

I found information to replace the heater core with detailed pictures which was awesome. I hope I never have to do that again!

Solved a 4WD issue from searching this forum and it was a rusty connector on the TCM

Figured out how to change the shift solonoid in the tranny.

Changed the wheel bearings..
The list goes on...

I just want to say thanks to those members that posted their fixes and pictures. It saved me time, and money!

This by far is the best forum I have been associated with.

KEEP ON SHARING THOSE FIXES!

Eddie

Old 01-21-2012, 01:36 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

glad it worked out for you =)

Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

This forum is awesome indeed.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:08 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

good to hear we collectively helped ya out.
its good to know that what we share is used.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

i concur

Old 01-22-2012, 02:39 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ive been a fan of this forum more than any other since the first time I found it when I had my old S10. The people here are the best online family Ive ever seen and its a fun place, not to mention the plethora of info and pictures found in its libraries. I have also used the info for a list of fixes and mods, and have tried to give back when I can and what I can. It seems thats the general idea most regular members have. There is also none of the dissing and bashing going on, we have dedicated mods that care and quash that **** when it happens. Nobodys gotta be scared to ask or post on something for fear of a massive peanut gallery of regulars. I see ALOT of that on other places on the net that I pretty much frequent for info and no chit chat.

Im proud to be a member here and will be till we get kicked off the internet for being too cool.

We also have Swartlkk, who IRL is a GM shop manual with ears and a hearbeat

Last edited by ohsofly; 01-22-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:05 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Ive been a fan of this forum more than any other since the first time I found it when I had my old S10. The people here are the best online family Ive ever seen and its a fun place, not to mention the plethora of info and pictures found in its libraries. I have also used the info for a list of fixes and mods, and have tried to give back when I can and what I can. It seems thats the general idea most regular members have. There is also none of the dissing and bashing going on, we have dedicated mods that care and quash that **** when it happens. Nobodys gotta be scared to ask or post on something for fear of a massive peanut gallery of regulars. I see ALOT of that on other places on the net that I pretty much frequent for info and no chit chat.

Im proud to be a member here and will be till we get kicked off the internet for being too cool.

We also have Swartlkk, who IRL is a GM shop manual with ears and a hearbeat
I agree.