General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 06:08 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

^^^
but i live in mid michigan...i didnt sign up for this

Old 07-17-2012, 09:21 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I looked at it sitting in the garage, then moved onto all the other projects that come first in priority... I also updated my build threads, have a look.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Greased up all of my ball joints and other steering components this morning before it got to hot!
This was the other day and its suppose to be hotter today!
Name:  IMAG0949.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  103.8 KB

Old 07-18-2012, 02:02 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Got the cab mount and windshield trim, showed them to the jimmy to know what it will be getting once I find time hahah

Old 07-18-2012, 05:20 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Cool

I wishI can say I have progress since the last time I posted on this thread but lately nothing since this hot spell started.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:19 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by richphotos
Got the cab mount and windshield trim, showed them to the jimmy to know what it will be getting once I find time hahah
you sound like such a tease!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Starting Member
zball94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Installed silverstar ultras. The 8 month time bombs have begun. I plan on taking them back to walmart when they fail haha

Old 07-18-2012, 10:52 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I installed my new IAT sensor. Then drove it for 10 min and the code P0113 came back. So aperently I has a wiring issue.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Starting Member
chevyracingfan23 is on a distinguished road

Drove my Blazer to work then back home. Now I think my transmission is start acting up now. When I go from reverse to drive it don't kick in righ away. But I am still talking to a guy up in Florence (my hometown where I used to live) and am gettin closer to make a deal for that Blazer for $350. It same color as my Blazer and it is 95-97. He got a title for it but no motor, front bumper, and grille. Everything other is still on there so if the transmission is good then I will get it. I need alot of body parts for mine. So hope in the next 2 weeks I will know if I will be getting it for parts vehicle Keep my fingers cross.

Old 07-19-2012, 12:40 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chevyracingfan23
Drove my Blazer to work then back home. Now I think my transmission is start acting up now. When I go from reverse to drive it don't kick in righ away. But I am still talking to a guy up in Florence (my hometown where I used to live) and am gettin closer to make a deal for that Blazer for $350. It same color as my Blazer and it is 95-97. He got a title for it but no motor, front bumper, and grille. Everything other is still on there so if the transmission is good then I will get it. I need alot of body parts for mine. So hope in the next 2 weeks I will know if I will be getting it for parts vehicle Keep my fingers cross.

check your fluid

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?