Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 11:41 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by papacope
It looks like your import bumper also doubles as a plow there old skool. lol

it's a multi functional piece of hardware.

Old 01-25-2010, 11:50 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I would have had your bumper last spring when I got rear ended, I already did a number to her car. You could see where my shackles hit her hood. =]

Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Any damage to your vehicle?

My buddy got rear-ended the other day, no damage done to his CRV, he checked his vehicle, he looked up and the young teenage girl was talking on her phone, he walked up grabbed it and hucked it down the road, got in and drove away... no BS. I won't repeat what he said to her though lol, I think it's a breach of forum rules.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

$1300 of damage on my truck and the best part was that she didn't have insurance. I had my bumper replaced, drivers side rear spring replaced, new spare tire holder under the truck, and I think something else had to be replaced too.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Well, it's rare but I took the time to take some "Crap I'm late for class" parking... the first one was in the afternoon when I was leaving.. there was a Civic between that Jimmy and I... Must have scared him off.

I needed 4 low to scale this baby.

This was a few days before: Yes that Suby's an STI.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:51 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

nicely played! nothing like pinning a honda between 2 2 gens to let it know who's boss!

also who was that brave soul struggling to top the glacier your blazer just tamed! at altitudes like that, they should consider heavier protective clothing!

Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
also who was that brave soul struggling to top the glacier your blazer just tamed! at altitudes like that, they should consider heavier protective clothing!
i think that's his GF isn't it?

Originally Posted by oktain
I needed 4 low to scale this baby.

really?!? i usually just put my foot in it!

mind you, if it's been nice 'n cold up where you are Pat (which it hasn't been down here), the ice would do a number on our nice Plastic bumpers (did ya hear the sarcasm towards GM there?)

Old 01-29-2010, 01:48 AM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

I did this just so i could post it. would have went further but was alone and didnt want to risk it sliding while i was out takin the pic.
the pic doesnt do it justice. way steeper than it looks, i almost fell on my *** getting out.

Didnt spin a tire, or rub/ scrape anything.. smooth as butter... gotta love my ZR4 door lol

Last edited by jsmz; 01-29-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:24 AM
BF Guru

nice pic brother.

but i have to ask........

Originally Posted by jsmz
gotta love my ZR4 door lol

looks stock to me.....maybe it's the pic?............

Old 01-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. defiantly not stock, have a look at the list of work done in my album

Probably the picture, I sit higher than ZR2's. heres a shot on level ground vs before when it was stock.

Last edited by jsmz; 01-29-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!