2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

98 blaser LS in saudi arabia

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

100C (212F) is getting a bit high, but not really too much of a concern. If it gets up around 110C (230F), you will likely be overheating, but 100C (212F) is not all that bad.

You can make sure that the radiator is clean of all dirt and debris by back flushing it with water from the engine side towards the front of the vehicle. Any debris that is in the radiator itself reduces airflow through the core, resulting in less cooling.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Beginning Member
blazer98saudiarabia is on a distinguished road

The radiator seems clean , but Ill do that on weekend, back flushing....

Old 03-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Just spray through the radiator core itself. Do not do anything with the inside (under the radiator cap).

Old 04-18-2009, 02:52 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Just spray through the radiator core itself. Do not do anything with the inside (under the radiator cap).

Thanks...

Have other question, here in middle east have two type of petrol 91 and 95 currently Im using 91...since I bought the car..

somebody told I should be using 95 instead of 91....can I mix these 91 to use 95? or which which is better to use for the blazer for better performance and will not get any problem in the future???

Old 04-18-2009, 03:26 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blazer98saudiarabia
Swarlkk,

Forget to tell my blazer is import from Japan....Mileage is 90KM when i got it....wheather there is cold.. is there anything I should modify like exust not sure before the muffler or rediator????
WOW! Another Jap Blazer. Is it Left or Right hand drive?

Old 04-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
WOW! Another Jap Blazer. Is it Left or Right hand drive?
Left hand drive...

Old 04-18-2009, 06:09 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Must've confused the **** outa them!

Old 07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Beginning Member

Modulators,

Need help having problem the air outside is going inside the car, any tips where to check or to closed the vent???? specially when when traffic car infront of me i can smell the smoke coming out from is car.....I tried to put the AC control to HI, Mid, Low...same thing....always Im using the AC currently the temperature here is 49C...very hot

Old 07-04-2009, 03:07 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

Run the a/c on max which recirculates the inside air... or at least it should if the blend door is working correctly.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by bandidolenny
Run the a/c on max which recirculates the inside air... or at least it should if the blend door is working correctly.
I did run the AC on MAx but same the air ouside still coming inside... do you have photo were can I locate the blend door maybe I can closed it permanently...

Quick Reply: 98 blaser LS in saudi arabia