2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Is there a way to make abs brakes old school

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:18 AM
greenlantern77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Is there a way to make abs brakes old school

bump

Old 10-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Man, talk about a VERY old thread resurrected from the dead... 'tis the season.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:00 AM

this old and yet no one has been able to answer it yet??

Old 10-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The question asked YEARS ago was answered.

Your question (the resurrection of a ancient thread) is new though. To answer that, just think a bit. Maybe you could power the cruise circuit separate of the ABS circuit? Hey, there is a novel idea.

You could also tear out the entire ABS system and splice the lines together, but that would be drastic.

Why not get it properly diagnosed and repaired? As you are well aware of the function of an ABS system (by your own admission), you may or may not be aware that if you remove it from a vehicle or otherwise willingly disable the operation of the system and get into an accident, you can be held personally liable for all damages that occurred as a result of said accident. If any shred of evidence can point to the likely hood that a functioning ABS system could have prevented or lessened the result of the accident, you are screwed... Incentive to properly repair it? Your call.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:04 PM

i just wanted some help on my vehicle but hey thanks for the ******** reply (as)s wart l(ic)kk, appreciate it

andit wouldnt really matter if this was a reply to a relevant previous post or a new post becuase you still would have no idea what the answer to the question was.

and your novel idea of "simply" powering the cruise on a seperate circuit would be a good idea if i were an automobile repair technician who was an electric expert, but im not, so that its a stupid idea becuase i have no idea how to do it. batting 2 4 2

and tearing out the entire ABS system, whatever that entails, and splicing the lines together, whichever lines those would be??? nice, good commentbuddy

and thats 3 strikes and yourrrOutt, congradulations you are officially mentally retarded

and thanks for the ridicously warning of all the bad things that happen to littleboys and girlswho mess with safety systems, then when they get into an accident and.............zzzzzzzz.....zzzzz...if i wanted to be insesantly nagged about some irrelevant matter, i woulda called your mother.

do all of us a favor an dont post anything more on this thread, leave it to those who know what they are talking about and have positive helpful remarks, not ******** comments