2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 08:27 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Who said we wanted to help you period ? Its so easy to find part numbers .

Old 03-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jeepattack89
I have told you many times I don't care where there made. I really don't. There not unsafe. Worn out brake pads are unsafe, not new brake pads. You didn't find out anything I didn't already know. I said a while ago I presumed they were made in China because of the low price. You give yourself credit for accomplishing nothing.
Again you admit you did not know where they came from you "presumed" where they came from as you put it! So yes I will give myself credit as I am the one who found out where they came from!

Old 03-27-2013, 09:29 PM
spittybays

Should anyone need a thousand of something this is a good company for an entrance to the wonderfull world of knock-off parts from China alibaba, camel traders believe it or not.

Auto Parts-Auto Parts Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comOther Auto Parts

Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I can tell the quality of the site and the products with how long it took to load on my internet. LOL

Old 03-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I wonder if the delivery man will arrive on a magic carpet if I order something from them??

Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I wonder if the delivery man will arrive on a magic carpet if I order something from them??
*eyes get big* whoa, that would be sweet... I would have myself a magic carpet.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:42 PM
jeepattack89 is an unknown quantity at this point

When you purchase a part - online or at one of AutoZone's retail stores - covered by AutoZone warranty, your warranty information is automatically entered into AutoZone's national warranty database. If you need to return a part under warranty, please take it to any AutoZone store.
To learn more about specific warranties, select one of the links below:
AutoZone's Limited Warranty
Battery Limited Warranty
All of AutoZone's parts, except those mentioned above, are covered by our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon by AutoZone in an agreement signed by two (2) officers of AutoZone. The length of AutoZone's Limited Warranty varies with each part. To determine the length of the Warranty on your part, please look-up or search for Parts or Accessories.

Here is the total price I would of paid. 3 times what I paid for my brake pads.

Subtotal: $22.99
Shipping: $6.59
Taxes: $1.78
Ship To Home Total: $31.36

There are NO autozones in my area not even in a 200 mile range. And if I did buy the pads form there I could never get the warranty honered or get free brake pads for life. If there was a need to return the brake pads under warranty you would have to take the parts to a autozone store for them to honer the warranty. Taken directly from there webpage. The brake pads I ordered will be here tomorrow and have a no questions asked 1 year warranty and a 30 money back warranty from the seller. I think a lot of you should learn to understand what you've read. So tell me again how I have made such an awful mistake? Something for all you hens in the chicken house to gossip about.

Last edited by jeepattack89; 03-27-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Advance auto ? napa ? Car quest? you dont gotta go to autozone

Old 03-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Starting Member
papajim is on a distinguished road

putting new calipers on is wise. the old ones usually freeze up on ya if you dont. This is such a fun place. beats fussing wif the wife. lol

Old 03-28-2013, 10:54 AM
jeepattack89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by papajim
putting new calipers on is wise. the old ones usually freeze up on ya if you dont. This is such a fun place. beats fussing wif the wife. lol
Yea the one on the back was sticking and worn my brake pad down to almost metal.

Quick Reply: What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads