Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

anythign better then...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Starting Member
95LS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: anythign better then...

im not taking your comments as a slap in the face. what does offend me is when im trying to ask a serious question all i get is "there is always better" that is the case with any subject. why even bother in typing that for arelpy ? im not going to sink all my money into a system. im just askingwhat everyone thinks the best speaker choicewould be to get clean and clear sound. i have 1 kicker solo baric 8" sub that came with the truck and im very happy with the bass im getting (that should tell you guys a lot) i would like to use the same size speakers that came in the doors and dash. components would be great but i dont want to have to hack up my doors to get them to fit. i appreciate your advice on the focals.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:34 AM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: 95LS

i was under the impression this forum is for people to help others and give advice on products they have/used/have used/know people that use/have.
youre right, that is what this forum is about. The trick is you have to ask the right question. When you ask a question like "is there anything better" without specifying a price range, its a very useless question. If I sit here and recommend $3000 speakers that you will never be able to afford that are obviously better, then whats the point?

The other thing about speakers is that each brand has a different type of sound, especially the tweeters. If you dont know what kind of sound you like and just take other peoples word for it, you are just setting yourself up to be dissapointed.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Starting Member
95LS is an unknown quantity at this point

do you knwo what my price range is? i didntspecify a price rangebecause i didnt want to limit my options. and by the way i can afford $3000 for speakers. would i spend $3000 for speakers in a blazer? NO. my toy is my 1969 GTO Judge not this blazer. i wouldnt assume what someone could or couldntafford. if you had any idea how much i have spend on my judge in motor work alone $3,000 is a drop in the bucket. thanks for your wonderfull help as usual.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:43 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

its hard to help someone with such a negative attitude such as yourself.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

With that...[sm=closed.gif]