Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Dynomat?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 09:43 PM
BrianMichaels1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Dynomat?

I must do this as well. And uh..I'd never ruin my carpet like that either but whatever...Blazer rattles are so annoying. I have a few rolls of 3M foam tape in various cracks to shut up some rattles, a few hours of work put into that. Still rattles plenty...I'm so annoyed. I wish they made these Blazers in the quality of workmanship of the 1950's. Or 60's. Or 70's. Or early 80's, seriously.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:34 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

whoa! back from the dead!

uughh, i just got chocolate on the key board

Old 07-13-2007, 11:34 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Rolled up pieces of paper towel behind the plastic works for me.... Just kidding who the hell am i trying to kid.