Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Great way to mount stereo amps

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 07:50 PM
Beginning Member
goldenboy88 is on a distinguished road

Valid point, and at least he's not trying to run a high powered system off them, nothing hurts me more then to see what could be a beautiful high powered stereo setup being done with something thats only going waste more money then needed

Old 07-09-2011, 11:17 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by altoncustomtech
I'm sure the OP would love to have JL, Kicker, Sundown, Rockford, Zapco, MMATS, or any other easy to name high end brand, but he's gotta start somewhere.

I totally agree with the point you are making. BUT how can you lump kicker and RF in with zapco when talking about high end brands? I wouldnt even really call JL a high end brand either. I would call all of the brands you mentioned more reliable or more sought after.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:01 AM
altoncustomtech will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bobditts
I totally agree with the point you are making. BUT how can you lump kicker and RF in with zapco when talking about high end brands? I wouldnt even really call JL a high end brand either. I would call all of the brands you mentioned more reliable or more sought after.

Oh I completely agree, but most people they consider RF, Kicker and JL all high end brands. I figured it was easier to name brands that were familiar and relatively affordable. That and I was tired as it was a long day at work, coming up with real high end brand names was just too difficult at that point and I did say easy to name, lol. Though I would like to add ZED audio and McIntosh to the list what other brands would you consider high end today? There's so few left in comparison to what there used to be IMO.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:10 PM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

isnt that sad? the day that RF is high end is the day i crap my pants.