Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

phoenix gold speakers

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: phoenix gold speakers

wakeup, what is so wrong with an opinion? You do not have to agree with it. Have you considered that bobditts may have actually heard those speaker brands and formed his opinion around actual real life experience instead of just reading about them...?

Old 01-29-2009, 11:52 PM
Wakeup is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont want to argue about it here swartlkk. Just want to add one thing to this...If I came in and said hey I think Blazers are the worst car ever....and (maybe to me....they are...maybe I bought 1...and it failed...got a 2nd or 3rd...you are right....you don't know if I do or dont....or have or haven't....)

But (and I am assuming here....) you guys here, or at least some/most of you guys are here because of your lover for blazers...right? Well if we had a thread and I start blasting blazers saying such things.....like this vehicle is thelowest quality andone of thepoorest cars in the world.... I would rate it as low as the Yugo...And blah blah blah....

ok wouldn't you get a little miffed if I had no backing....documentation and such...just saying I think they are yugo quality?

Just asking...And to you Blazer fans...I mean no disrespect. To Bob, and the Admins I mean no disrespect. I asked Bob why...or explain...anyway no realworld knowledge of why...just says he's an IASCA judge. Anyway...I'll leave it as that. I won't bother with this conversation anymore. Just wanted to answer your question Swart.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If the thread was pertaining to that topic, you can bash to your hearts content, but you should also expect to answer some questions in regards to your opinion and that would be fine, given the topic at hand in the thread. See the rub?

Old 01-30-2009, 07:15 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: Wakeup

Dont want to argue about it here swartlkk. Just want to add one thing to this...If I came in and said hey I think Blazers are the worst car ever....and (maybe to me....they are...maybe I bought 1...and it failed...got a 2nd or 3rd...you are right....you don't know if I do or dont....or have or haven't....)

But (and I am assuming here....) you guys here, or at least some/most of you guys are here because of your lover for blazers...right? Well if we had a thread and I start blasting blazers saying such things.....like this vehicle is thelowest quality andone of thepoorest cars in the world.... I would rate it as low as the Yugo...And blah blah blah....

ok wouldn't you get a little miffed if I had no backing....documentation and such...just saying I think they are yugo quality?

Just asking...And to you Blazer fans...I mean no disrespect. To Bob, and the Admins I mean no disrespect. I asked Bob why...or explain...anyway no realworld knowledge of why...just says he's an IASCA judge. Anyway...I'll leave it as that. I won't bother with this conversation anymore. Just wanted to answer your question Swart.
Bob has been around for a while and especially with being a IASCA judget I wouldnt doubt he's heard his fair shair of equipment, especially the ones you talked about

Old 01-31-2009, 04:05 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

and i bet you only 20% of mobile audio users actually care how exact their speakers sound.....

Old 02-15-2009, 07:01 AM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough

Pioneer Plates work great in the dash TS P462. The rear speaker location is more difficult as the factory mounting depth is shallow. I installed Pioneer 5 way speakers TS A6991R but had to fabricate a spacer to install.