Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Simple but Effective Audio setup

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 12:23 PM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough
Default Simple but Effective Audio setup

I have Pioneer Head DEH P77 (Fits GM Opening) Pioneer IPOD Adapter with IPOD Connection in the Glove Box, Pioneer 4X6 Plate in the Dash (TS P462), and Pioneer 5 way 6X9 in the rear (TS A6991R) plus a combination Clarion Sub/w amp mounted in the rear cargo. The only modification to the vehical was I modified the rear speaker cover by using a band saw and cut the speaker grill from the ashtray and made a spacer for the speaker out of 1/2" plywood painted black. Looks like factory install. I modified the speaker grills from grills I got from a junkyard so I still have the originals if I ever remove the aftermarket speakers. I also have Pioneer 10 disc cd changer mounted in the rear. I mounted the IPOD adapter behind the cover under the dash on the heater duct with velcro. For a daily driver it sounds pretty good.