Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I could try to do a video , we didn't get the Go Pro yet though . Any Ideas on witch one we should bye ? If I try to video myself and steer I would probably accidentally throw the camera in the pond , LOL . I ordered the u joints for the front end tonight , I'll get them tomorrow night , and should have them in by Friday morning .
Heres the blazer after the pond last night 2wd .

I wish you guys could here the kids around here fight over whos going to get the first ride , my youngest daughter already rode in it though , she does everything with Daddy , and I wouldn't have it any other way .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 04-18-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: adding picture
Old 04-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Starting Member
r0k0 is on a distinguished road

nice but the rear end is still sagging or is it the image making me think that ?

why not put a window mount ouside of make some one you know hold it while you go threw it :P for a outside view

Old 04-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

epic!

Old 04-19-2012, 06:57 AM

Yea the rear does need to come up more , right now the rear is under the springs with 4 inch lift blocks and 8 inch spring hangers . And the Go Pro has mounts to mount the unit basically anywhere you want inside or out . I'm just not sure what one to get .

Old 04-20-2012, 03:51 PM

Man I love 4x4 in this blazer now wow what a difference , The drive shafts turned out great , I made my own though . I don't have much gas in it but I may take a ride up to the pond and try getting a video .
I'm loading a couple videos now of my pond adventure , there was no one to record me so I did it myself , so I took it easy , because I already know when I hit the gas everything goes black . I have 2 short videos of my blazer , but tomorrow I'll have someone stand on shore and record . Before when I drove through this pond if I did it to fast it would stall the truck out and fill the floor with about 8 inches of water , we would drink a beer and it would start right back up and bounce the rev limiter the rest of the way out of the pond . Now the water is about 1 foot below my door , I love the lift , and Its holding together real good . It rides like my friend eddies truck ( a lumber wagon ) but theres not much flex in the springs anymore . Ok one of the videos finally uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRNuW...ature=youtu.be

Theres still one more loading because its taking forever to upload , the weird noise you can here in the back ground is my brothern law tearing it up , I have some good videos of him jumping his truck but my laugh sounds like a girl so I'm not going to post that one .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 04-20-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:28 AM

This is in 2wd
94 chevy blazer SAS 302 v8 - YouTube
after the chuckle you know I let the mud fly , I put it in 4 low and it still didn't move , so it was on . It drove right out , but I want to change the oil one more time before I open the engine up to much more . I wasn't even on the throttle that much , the primaries are barely open and when the secondaries open you can tell , I hope to have a few more runs through the mud today .

And my dog felt like she should be in the picture to

Last edited by atvwarrior; 04-21-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Starting Member
r0k0 is on a distinguished road

sick, get someone to film from the outside next time you film

love the look of the truck from a side angle

Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 AM

I did have friends coming last night to help me film the blazer going through the pond but it was getting dark so I just had to go for it . I promise I'll get some worthy videos soon , showing the blazer at its finest . As always thank you for the comments .

Old 04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

haha love the pic with the dog

Old 04-21-2012, 12:33 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Very nice work, it looks awesome for sure. Can't wait for the next vid.

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe