Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

99 4 door blazer

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 01:02 PM
Hadyss is on a distinguished road

There is a couple of them driving around here even a black one and the front bumper is dinged up hood so it might get pulled if the cops want

Old 11-26-2020, 03:40 AM
Mods is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DonL
Thats like me if I ever come across a trailblazer lol
They are, disturbingly rare considering that i own one, between me and my father we have seen a total of only 4 in the state of Florida, makes me worry for interior parts. my seats are torn to hell and i cast away the idea of finding good condition ones a while ago.

Old 11-26-2020, 03:30 PM
BF Veteran
DonL will become famous soon enough

I've been debating on the idea of trying to find a shop that'll make me the covers instead of trying to find them lol...

On a high note, guick delivery made me a happy boy today lol

Old 12-05-2020, 04:14 PM
BF Veteran

No pics so you can use your imagination lol...

I was lucky enough to get to use my mechanics bay in exchange of cutting wood for him, so I got the passenger side hub swapped out. Found the idler arm is shot, and play in the pitman arm too...

Since I got outer tie rods, already, I'm gonna pic up some inner tie rods at the same time I get the idler and pitman arms, and swap everything out. I'm seeing what the budget is like after I get the axles swapped, and I might have enough to get the 1ton upgrade... really hoping so lol

And then there's the shocks that need to be replaced, the spider injector to install, i need to get the exhaust fixed, get the envoy spoiler working and installed, I think that actually might be the end of the list lmao....

Old 12-05-2020, 04:20 PM

There is another envoy at the wreckers I might just take the whole rear glass with spoiler

Old 12-05-2020, 04:36 PM
BF Veteran

That wouldve been easier then removing it lol... and a good idea...

I'm gonna take it apart and paint it white, see if I can get the led working again... I noticed the wires are old and cracked, so going to see about routing new ones, and I want to see about wiring the stock 3rd light on aswell...

Because you can't have too many brake lights for the idiots on the road behind you lol

Oh also looking into a light bar to swap out the old pod lights...

Old 12-05-2020, 04:44 PM

I’ve been rear ended twice this year alone so ya more brighter brake lights lol

Old 12-05-2020, 08:46 PM

I’m going back out on Wednesday to get the rest of what ever I can out of the 2 Jimmy’s they are both fully loaded and one has black leather door panels in great shape. But I had a question if I put the dash out of an 03 will it bolt right In then be able to use the proper double din dash kit?

Old 12-06-2020, 02:33 AM
BF Veteran

I'm not sure if its a direct direct swap. And I'm not sure if the 98+ will swap into the 95-97.

But when I did mine, I had to swap the wires anyways as it was from a 2wd truck and didn't have the wires for the 4x4... but it was easy enough to do at that point...

Old 12-06-2020, 04:49 AM

I want to swap and 03-05 onto a 2000

Quick Reply: 99 4 door blazer