Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

BlueDevils' Sharpie Blazer Project

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 09:31 PM
BlueDevils is on a distinguished road

I was at a stoplight today. Next to me was a brand-new black modified Mustang with black tint everywhere, even the taillights. It had wheels that looked expensive and a nice exhaust, enough for me to feel it when he was next to me. However, when I looked into the rearview mirror, what did I see? People looking at the back of my 20 year old Blazer, not the Mustang.

Made me feel pretty good.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:16 AM
swanman35 is on a distinguished road

It's a work of art! Should feel great. Sorry for the long wait reply,I'm not on here as much because I no longer have a blazer. There is a guy that does "sharpie works" I saw it on a cobalt forum I'm on. He does interior trim and pretty much anything else that you send him. I'm sire if you looked up some of his work it would give you an idea on ways to do the interior.

Old 06-11-2013, 06:59 PM

I'll do that, thanks!

One of the designs completed on the hood of my Blazer. Still more designs to do!

Attached Thumbnails BlueDevils' Sharpie Blazer Project-sharpie_tolkien_progress_pictorial_by_allhailz-d68odd2.jpg   BlueDevils' Sharpie Blazer Project-keep_on_tolkien__sharpie_by_allhailz-d68oct2.jpg  
Old 10-08-2013, 03:27 PM

I'll just post this here.

Attached Thumbnails BlueDevils' Sharpie Blazer Project-sharpie_chevy_blazer_by_allhailz-d6o58ig.jpg  
Old 10-08-2013, 07:20 PM
gitch93 is on a distinguished road

man I must agree u have some talent for drawing. something u don't see everywhere which makes it unique. keep up the good work I like the drawings and designs

Old 10-08-2013, 11:43 PM
kajida is on a distinguished road

LOVE the Game of Thrones one! This is awesome man, keep it up!

Old 10-09-2013, 12:26 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

in my mind I am saying "how could someone defile a first gen like this" but man, that is art, nice work, just coat it all in a nice thick layer of urethane, park it in your yard, and charge people to view it.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:38 PM

Ha, thanks, guys! I do plan on clearcoating it soon and make it permanent but for now it's not that hard to touch it up when needed.

It does get some attention on the road and in parking lots. I've had people whip out their phones and take photos of my Blazer behind me. I've had a few people follow behind me until they get a good photo. That's when I don't want to put them or anyone else in danger so I wait and keep driving still or sit and wait until they've finished. In a few instances I missed my turn because of that happening and had to turn around and go back.

I'm hoping that this will turn into a small side business where my buddy and I can draw on other cars. I plan on bringing this Blazer to car shows, expos, conventions, etc.