Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

"operation Blazeranche"

Old 05-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jbw23
where do you live at to have to drive to jeff city? i live in kansas city!
Unionville MO

Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Starting Member

Ok, so within the mess of yet ANOTHER medical call, I managed to call the DMV and they said that since its already reg as a truck in the state of missouri, I dont have to have it inspected. YAY me!

Old 05-31-2012, 02:14 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good, cant wait to see the final product.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:14 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Subscribed

Looking hot so far... the more I see pictures, the more I want to cut my truck like this... but don't think I could do it unless I got help.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Subscribed

Looking hot so far... the more I see pictures, the more I want to cut my truck like this... but don't think I could do it unless I got help.
I did mine all by myself. The only help I had was someone holding the hatch up while I took the pins out so it didnt fall down on me. Oh and removing the cut top. But everything else was on my own. Now, Im just waiting on a guy to cap everything off.

Old 05-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Starting Member

Heres what it looks like with the seats folded down. Ive gotta find a place to tuck my jump bag you see sitting there. Id hate to lose it while going down the highway. That bag cost me over $200!

Old 05-31-2012, 03:56 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

still looking good.

yeah cargo would be an issue for me too.
i always carry a tool box, jack and some gear.
one thing i thought of with the spare gone from underneath was a lock box built into the cargo floor...with that tire gone you can gain some decent space.

Old 05-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
still looking good.

yeah cargo would be an issue for me too.
i always carry a tool box, jack and some gear.
one thing i thought of with the spare gone from underneath was a lock box built into the cargo floor...with that tire gone you can gain some decent space.
You know, I never thought about that! I had a 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the spare tire was mounted under the floor. Like you lifted the floor bottom to get it out. When I got my roof rack mounted up top, I mounted the spare tire up there and used the empty space for storing things.

Old 05-31-2012, 04:17 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Lookin' good!

Cargo would be an issue for me to, I have a spare tire, crate, and a number of other things. Of course, I want a tire carrier on the rear so that wouldn't be an issue. You could always get a cargo net

did mine all by myself. The only help I had was someone holding the hatch up while I took the pins out so it didnt fall down on me. Oh and removing the cut top. But everything else was on my own. Now, Im just waiting on a guy to cap everything off.
I'd need help with the wiring, removing the carpet on the roof, and a number of other things. I'm such a noob, lol

Old 05-31-2012, 05:19 PM
Starting Member

All I did was unscrew the rear coat hangers and then took a box cutter across the headliner and it came right off. All you have to do with the wiring is take it off the clips and let it drop down and tuck it under the carpet. Took me 5 mins for all of that

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "operation Blazeranche"